emma is lost

"Here we go again! " said Emma.. "I hate this street.. This is always gonna be a dead end." As Emma stood there stocked what was next to her she yelled and scream in happiness! She finally met a dog that she can play and keep with but there's only one thing about that dog that came out of the house. It was a strange very strange look house and dog- he didn't do anything but sit beside me and lick me.
As Emma stood there still shocked she said "Hey buddy what are u doing here all alone? * the dog barked and her and yawned, she said " well I guess ima name u Care you're new name is now care! " I love u care! And u look just like a Yorkie wow, I love yorkies" as Emma and Care walked back to the house while she knocked on her cousins door and said to the dog "no jumping and no messing around! This house is suppose to be VERY clean. " as they went inside they saw a baby and a puppy playing together and she thought, "hm I should take care of them too! And babysit them! As well as care! " and as she went home after all the food she had with her dog and her cousin she said to herself "should I even go back home... What if I get lost again! Well I have to and plus they said that we can have a Yorkie anyway! " as care and Her went home she washed and clean the dog and than they watching a movie, and went to sleep. " "I love you" said Emma. As Emma hugged care tightly.
Emma heard the dog jump and whine and cry and also break things. And there was rain and thunder outside... "Hmm" Emma thought. "CARE?! " "Hey buddy it's okay don't be scared! I know your scared of thunder and rain but we have to sleep! "
                     ..............
As the morning came close she heard her mom drinking in the kitchen and than she left out the door to go drive to her new house. And the dad is now taking care of Care and Emma.