Pleading heart

Pleading heart"Sir please, we both disgust this early on, I did my part now I'll have her" Demetri resolved to his core spoke with Aro. The elder vampire looked down on him.

      "Yes she is possibly special, but more over now that you know the truth your determination to put her in your care, that's what I find interesting" he observed the dark young man, one of his best trackers.

    "Yes I feel responsible, since it was I who choose her then tracked her, now its is as if I have become her keeper" he said all the urgent; he was near pleading with the wicked Vultori. "such a query, truly, You are a invaluable tracker yes but I have never seen such a dedication to any one not of our establishment" Aro ponder still peering at Demetri. "As well you might have guessed that the others would not take this so lightly, they were hoping for the show, you know, her certain death was always a hope for amusement" now evident he was pressuring the boy. Demetri knowing this pushed back.

   "And if she has a special power it would be such a waste, to loose" Demetri tested evenly. He was not going to lose, not with this.

   "Ah it would be, but your next answer will be what saves her or not, so hold out your hand," he asked reaching for him. Then connection was quick and unwavering. Aro's eyes widen for a moment, and then rest steeped in intrigued. "I see, that is most interesting, something I have not seen before at least not in our kind, alright you will take her but be swift the others must not no till I tell them tomorrow at noon, you will leave to night at feeding time" Aro instructed. Demetri was utterly relived and grateful. Yet deep in his being he could not shake this twinge of fear a fog of unrest that had finally seem to settle in. However there was no time to waste he would have to prepare for to night.