𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗲

I got my quirk first showing it off to you and that useless freak Deku! You were amazed and i made sure to tell you, you were never EVER gonna be better than me.

The next day you came in with a quirk better than mine. You were faster, smarter, you could even transform into a fucking bat! The worst part was you could copy quirks.

You copied my quirk mastering it within seconds of having it. You mastered a quirk that wasn't even yours. You were way better than me in more ways i could even fucking count.

I wanted someone like you on my side, but no. You stuck by Deku! You two were stuck hip to hip, practically inseparable. Why couldn't we be like that?

Of course i hated Deku for it. That useless no quirk having idiot, managed to befriend a powerful girl, with ease.

You got better than me everyday while i was just learning how to crawl. You mastered your bat power and your speed. You even came up with a stupid hero name "Bat girl". I hope that dumb name isn't set in stone but you still thought of a name.

You wanted to be a hero just like Mirko. You said she never gave up even if she was seriously injured. She stuck to her goal and never ran away even if she was on the verge of death.

You wanted to be just like her, that's what you told me— Deku. That's what you told Deku. I overheard of course. Your voice was louder than my quirk, but i love listening to it. Your smile that was never aimed towards me but the light that shined off it always managed to hit me.

Your beautiful e/c eyes sparkling as you spoke about your idol hero. Mimicking her famous moves. I was amazed by your impressive movements. How you managed to copy them exactly.

Soon we started junior high. We were in the same class, Deku was there too. You two always talked and talked about recent hero events. You both were nerds but Deku was a bigger nerd.

I watched you talk from the corner of my eye. Your soft plump lips moving showing your fangs. You looked amazing.

You were sitting on Deku's desk while you guys talked. Why couldn't you sit on my desk?