*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝟐

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝚂𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵; 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵ೃ⁀➷

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
𝚂𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜
𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵; 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵
ೃ⁀➷

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 meeting the other students

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 meeting the other students. Izuku was kinda far off so if wanted to talk to him I would half to yell or move. Both would draw attention.

I was next to Bakugo, i'm sure he wouldn't mind me asking for the teachers name.

"Hey Bakugo, what's our teachers name?" I ask whispering over to him while our teacher talked.

"Huh? Oh it's Mr. eggsawa" He smirked focusing his attention back on the teacher.

"Mr. eggsawa, what kind of name is that?—" I was cutoff by the teacher in question.

"Do wanna share what you're muttering to yourself to the whole class?" He glared at me.

"No sorry, Mr. Eggsawa.." I apologized.

I heard Bakugo struggling to hold in a laugh as all my clsssmates stared at me suprised at what i said.

"what did you call me?" His voice was somehow deeper snd he glared at me even harder.

"Mr.Eggsawa..? That's your name right? That's what Bakugo told me.." I spoke glaring at Bakugo. If i was going down he's going with me.

"No, it's Mr. Aizawa.. Bakugo told you the wrong the name.." He calmed down and went back to talking.

"Today we will being doing a quirk assessment test." He announced tiredly.

"Bakugo you placed 1st in the entrance exam, correct?" He asked preparing himself to throw the ball towards Bakugo.

"No.. i got 2nd.." He mumbled looking at the ground.

"well it doesn't matter.." Aizawa threw the ball to Bakugo as he caught it.