JaParty Time!💛❤️

Mentions of sexual things + Swearing. If you don't like those then don't read this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV:

Everyone arrived to the party except 2 people, Cody and Gwen. By the time they got there, a game was starting.

Cody's POV:

Man, I knew I shouldn't have stopped for candy. But meh, the game is starting anyways so it's worth it instead of waiting.

Thanks to Gwen for driving me all the way here since I didn't know how to and Geoff's house was soo far away!

Wait.. Where did Gwen go?!

Gwen's POV:

Great, we are probably late to the party. I left Cody to go look for Courtney and they already were sitting in a circle.

I rushed over to Geoff. "Am I late?" I asked hurriedly. "No dude! You aren't. The game is just starting.. NOW!" Geoff announced.

I went over to sit with Courtney and the game was.. Truth or dare? Well, at least we are playing.

Cody's POV:

Aw man! I'm late now. I just heard Geoff announcing that the game started. I rushed over to the voice and saw that they formed a circle.

I sat down to Noah without thinking otherwise as the game started.

It was Gwen's turn and she looked at me, oh god.. She pointed at me. "Truth or Dare?" Without thinking I said truth.

Gwen grinned as she opened her mouth to speak. "Who do you like?" I tried looking around for anyone and I saw Noah was near me.

"Noah..!" Ah wait no! I messed up.

Gwen's POV:

I laughed as Izzy got up and tackled both Noah and Cody to the ground. She both put them in a closet and locked it.

"Have fun in there for 30 minutes!" Izzy screamed. She poked a few holes so they wouldn't suffocate.

After awhile we heard moaning, they were really going at it.

Courtney's POV:

It was Bridgette's turn and she had to dare me.. Ugh, of course I said dare. No way I'm saying truth they would ask my crush!

I felt kind of scared? I can't really explain it. When Bridgette opened her mouth to speak, they all looked at me.

"I dare you to.. Kiss Gwen!" Oh fuck. She was right beside me and she was avoiding eye contact with me.

I shook her until she snapped back to existence. "Ah! What happened?" I answered her question by grabbing her chin and pulling her in for a kiss.

That's not really an answer but anyways.. The crowd was cheering for us as we kissed. It felt like forever but it was probably like 30 seconds.

After that both me and Gwen got up to get some drinks.

Izzy's POV:

I remember Cody and Noah. "Hey look everyone! Times up!! Let's go check on Cody and Noah!

"Oh fuck!!~ Mhmm!~", I smirked as I heard it was Cody. I knocked on the door and yelled "Times up!" I could hear the noise started to end and after a moment of silence the door opened.

Cody's POV:

Man.. That was my first time. He was so good. I kind of wanted more though, but I couldn't ask for more.

I went over to the living room and saw all of the boys are already there but no girls.

Geoff's POV:

Oh dude! They were really going at it on that closet. I saw the last 2 we were waiting for arrived, Noah and Cody.

"Alright dudes and dudettes! We are having a sleepover this night. Girls are in Bridgette's room so let's go to mine bros!"

Girl's bedroom (3rd person) POV:

After all of the girls were in Bridgette's room they decided to have a pillow fight and other fun games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry if it was short I just wanted to post something 4 today, I'll add p2 tomorrow:)