Chapter Two

- Those Three Words -

                                                                        ~ Chapter Two ~

#Ellie's P.O.V

As Niall was getting his braces put on He told me to look away,which I gladly did.Not that he has bad Teeth,it's just I'm not a big fan of looking into another persons mouth.

"Ellie you can turn around now." I heard him say and then chuckle.

"Oh sorry.." I said as I spun around on my heal.

"How do they look..?" He asked and the gritted his teeth together into a smile.

"Beautiful.." I said adding a laugh at the end.He did the same and stood up off the chair.I was shocked when I seen he had clear braces and not the metal train track's.

"Your turn.." He said and then winked at me.I swear my heart skipped a beat when he did.

I had this weird feeling in my stomach as I sat down in the chair.I don't know if it was because of Niall winking at me or if I was nervous because my tooth was about to be yanked out of my head?

I went with the second option as I seen the woman fill a 5 inch needle with a clear liquid.I shifted in the chair a bit as I gripped the arms of the chairs with my fingers.

I didn't even notice Someone walking across the room.I shifted a bit again when I feel something on my hand.I look down at my hand and see Niall's hand is on top mine.His thumb is rubbing over my knuckle below my index finger as he whispers.

"Ellie It's okay.." His thick Irish accent taking over the last word.It feel's like he has paused,like he had something else to say.He opens his mouth to speak.But nothing comes out.I just shrug it off because the woman is coming closer to be with that needle.I feel a tight squeeze on my hand as I breathe through my nose.I feel the pain at the beginning but then I just breathed out the pain.

"I think lunch may be off the table.." Niall said looking down

Is he Disappointed?!

"We can still hang out though?" I said looking at the Irish boy.

Niall's head shot up as a smile appeared on his face. "Yeah,We can go to the park or something.." He said with a toothy grin.

The woman exited the room and came back and said "Thanks for coming just try avoid eating for a while just until the numbness wares off.."

What?! It was already out..? I guess I got lost in my conversation with Niall.

The woman smiled as she seen the shock on my face as did Niall.

"And as for you Mr.Horan.." The woman said pointing at Niall.

"Try not eat for at least an hour..But you can drink anything." the woman finished and I looked at Niall.He looked really disappointed.

"What's wrong?..." I asked concerned.

"I can't eat for an Hour..At Least!.." He said as I laughed,he was so cute..Wait What?!?!

"Thank you.." I said as I walked out of the room followed by Niall.

We walked out of the building and the sun was actually shining which is a change for Ireland.Niall walked ahead as I tried to catch up with him.

"Slow Down.." I said trying to keep up with his pace.

"Speed up.." He said picking up his pace.