Chapter 1: Sapporo, Japan.

Haru Akamine an official Graduate of Sapporo University. He rested his head on the train window, watching the fields, the cows, and the tracks. He'd been studying for years at this college, moving away from his family in Tokyo. Haru's excited to see them, but he's also sleepy. He checked his phone.

6:56 PM. 

The short nap had become half of his journey. Oh well, 2 hours to go. he thought to himself.

2 hours later, he sleepily got off the train and hugged his little brother. He greeted his mom, too.

His mom and his little brother were walking next to him, His mom said

"Tabi dōdatta? Totemo tsukarete iru to omoimasu. Sā,-ka ni kaerimashou." (How was your trip? I'm sure you're very tired. Come now, let's go home.) And you know what, she was right. Haru had been sleepy and tired because He went to a carnival with his friends after graduation. When he got home, he fell onto his bed, pulled the blankets up, and checked his phone. He watched some videos on YouTube first and then checked Discord.. one new notification.

He typed

"Hello?"

He checked the username, It was "Mikaa."

And suddenly, Mikaa replied.

"Hi!"

"Who are you? Again?"

"I met you on Roblox, right?"

"Yeah, I did. How did you find this account?"

"It was in your bio, silly."

"Okay, Okay, Cool."

"Wanna play?"

"Maybe in the morning, I'm tired."

"It's only 7 PM though. Do you live in another country?"

"Yeah. Japan."

"Cool. I live in Batangas, but we're moving to California. I'm going to med school, and my dad has a new job."

"Alright, cool."

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow!"

Haru closed the app, turned his phone off, and went to sleep. Something he doesn't usually do.

THE NEXT MORNING

"Good morning!"