The Love I Covet

━━━━━━ ◦•◦❥•◦◦ ━━━━━━

Disclaimer
This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, locales, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.   

Content Warning
This story contains depictions of depression, strong language, trauma and more that may trouble some readers.
The views and opinions expressed in this story are those of the characters and do not necessarily reflect the author's views and opinions.

Compendium
Kyrie Nora Altrimano (kie-ri no-ra al-tri-ma-no) has always downgraded herself. She thinks it's wrong for her to live in this world. She thinks it's her fault that she's the result of her parent's mistake. She was neglected by her parents. She felt like she doesn't deserve being loved for she was a mistake. If she wasn't in this world, will her parents live much better? Is how she thinks.
When she met Jophiel Arlo Pragma (jo-fi-yel ar-lo prag-ma), she finally felt loved. Will it last?

All Rights Reserved
No part of this story may be reproduced, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the author's consent.

Author's Note
This is a not the edited version and is the first draft of the story so expect a lot of grammatical and typographical errors, as well as some confusions of the story. The author will continue to improve in writing and will be editing the whole story soon.

Hope you enjoy reading and lose yourself to the alternative universe!

『••✎••』
Start: January 20, 2024

Yours truly,
kuraigel

00
━━━━━━ ◦•◦❥•◦◦ ━━━━━━