hes gone 32

After 1 month^
It's been a month since minho left them and it has been hard for everyone but especially for felix and jisung.
Felix decided to stay with his parents for some time to be with them in such a hard time. On the other hand jisung's state was miserable .. for the first two weeks he woukd just cry all day in his bed, it was hard for other too but there were trying their best to act strong but at the end of the day all cried themselves to sleep.
Loosing someone beloved was so hard. Changbin helped jisung through all this time. He was always their whenever jisung needed a shoulder to cry on or a hug to relax a bit.

Soon felix also came and both the birthday twins helped eachother through this tough time.
Slowly but both of them realised that minho isn't coming back and they have to again go to their daily life.

Both the sunshines of the group losed their happy energy and the group which used to be super loud during eating times now were the silent ones. Jimin also used to come to them and talk to them and also made a connection with the group and he was also sad about minho even though they met only some days ago.

And all the students were shocked too at the news as minho was so famous among everyone.
The group made sure to reveal the dark secreat of Mr. Choi everyone was glad that Choi get a death he deserved.

Chan being the leader of the group had to help his group get back on track and focus on acedmices even though he himself knew his teams state but still it was for their own good.
For it he planned a small trip to a beach just for them, for them to relax.
At dinner table.
"Guys so we're going somewhere on the weekends for a trip." He said hyping them but no one looked excited and hyunjin and changbin had a sad 'are you serious' look on their face.
"Guys I know it's hard but we have to get back on track and we just can't just cry for minho for our whole life.. I know it sounds bad but I myself losed my mate that I was with from highschool and I'm sad too but still I'm acting strong, jisung and felix I want you guys to act strong and not cry and eat some food. Do you think I'm not noticing that how many times I saw you guys eating nothing. Minho will also be not liking this, he also want you guys to be healthy and happy right? He loved both of you, will he like to see that you guys are not taking care of yourself and this same goes to our other teammates, you guys gotta eat something or you'll die from starving. Chan said himself getting teary while the other were crying too.
( chan's best leader moment 😥 I'm crying)
"Yes! We have to act happy and stro- no we have to be happy for minho hyung!" Felix said while jisung also nodded and other also hummed boldly in response.
"I'll be happy for my minho." Jisung said with sparks in his eyes.
"Thats my team! Now eat your food guys!" Chan said while wiping his tears and all of them started eating.

...........

I know what's going to happen in next chapters but still I'm crying.
Its soo sad.....

It's just a filler chapter and it'll only take me 2 or 3 chapter to finish this.