~~}Chapter 1{~~

A princess of Sangeshwar had entered the palace

Dhaneshwari (The term used of Queen of dhanishtha) Welcomed her whole heartedly by Blessing her On more young girl had to entered with her
The dear sister of Rajkumari Aaradhya None other than
Rajkumari Kirti (yogmaya subhadra)

Aaradhya said "Kirti don't fight with anyone here"

Kirti smiled mischievously and said "I am your sweet little sis don't you believe me ???"

Aaradhya said caressing hair "I know ...my Anuja is very smart and caring...but"

Kirti asked "but what???"

Aaradhya smiled and said "But...I also know how Mishiveous you are"

Kirti smiled too
"No....I will not trouble anyone...promise Jyestha"

Jay looked at kirti and aaradhya and said "Eww.....girls"

Aditya kept hand on Jay's mouth  and nervosly said "Rajkumar is you both go...and enjoy the beauty of dhanishtha

The both leaves and Jay bite Aditya's hand "Jyesth...why did you shut my mouth !!!!"

Aditya looking at his hand "How sharp you teeth are...and The are our guest....so.."

Jay looking at him "Fine...I am not gonna do anything...just sit quietly "

Aditya caught his hand and hugged him "Bro...Calm down I want my brother to be sweet not Rude"

Jay hugged him back "I know Jyesth You love me alot ❤️"

Aditi looked at bromance

Aditi widening her eyes and  said "And what about me None loves me "

Jay laughed and said "You should need to find your husband to love you"

Aditya laughed too....

Aditi was holding A tray in her hand consisting of beautiful Garlands

Jay looking at it and said "This are beautiful who made...she too must be beautiful "

Aditi smiled and said "they are Made by me"

Jay looking at Aditya and said "let's leave Garlands are not beautiful!!"

Aditya kept hand on Jay's shoulder and both left

Aditi glared at both and leaves too

~♥Kirti & Aaradhya's room♥~

Aditi enters there with garlands

Kirti looks at her and asks "Rajkumari what's so precious thing in your hand ???"

Aditi said "The most beautiful Garland...by most beautiful princess of dhanishtha"

Kirti smiled and took one garland and said "It's so beautiful Rajkumari...."

Aaradhya Said "Rajkumari.....I wanted to ask you that..."

Chandini hugs aaradhya from back "sakhi ..finally you came"

Aaradhya keeps her hand on her cheeks "yes Sakhi I came..."

Kirti said "Aditi let's leave this both alone....let's go to gardern of this palace I wanna Explore this place".....

Elder sister of Aditya
Was practicing The sword
Her Name was Ashwini
The elegant Princess....

Kirti asked "Sakhi who is she ???"

Aditi said "She is my Jyestha..."

Kirti said "Oo...And who are they???
Pointing at Chandrakant,Aditya and jay

Aditi said "They are my brother and you know what...
*In low voice*...They All are mad"

Kirti laughs and said "Is it...Then Let's see... Introduce me about them

Ashwini heard and said "come on sit here let me say about them to u"

Kirti and aditi smiled and sat beside her

Ashwini said "look he is Chandrakant...The prince of Chandransh Who is the most closest/bestest friend of Aditya...He is A soft hearted yet light spoken Prince
Fierce warrior...... Expertise in sword"

Kirti  pointing at Aditya"who is he Rajkumari ???"

Ashwini said "He is Aditya The mighty Archer and elder Warrior Prince of dhanishtha...He is very hot minded but knows to control his anger...He is very caring but will never show you"

Kirti Asked "Aww How sweet and who is that Youngest Prince ???"

Ashwini said "He is dhananjay.....we all call him Jay lovingly He is most loved Member in our whole family ..ofcoz after Aditi ....as she is the youngest daughter of our house...He is very Polite....and help needy people...but he is very mischievous he loves to trouble everyone... specially he has allergy of girls"

Kirti laughed and said "Then...he must have allergy from me too"

Aditi laughed and said "yes for sure"

Kirti smriked and said "Now let's see who is more Mishiveous and time starts now" she leaves

Aditi and Ashwini looked at each other

~to be continued ♥