(~Chapter 3~)

Aditya was practicing archery
With blindfold

Aaradhya was looking at him hiding behind the pillar

Jay looked at her and smriked

And he coughs fakely which makes aaradhya comes in her conciousness

Aaradhya turned at him.....

Jay was still smiling mischievously

Aaradhya said nervously "Raj... rajkumar......I was just...."

Jay asked "yes rajkumari you were.....???"

Aditi interrupted in middle "brathashree ......what's ur problem........She can do whatever she want"

Jay said "Whyyyyy did you came to spoil this beautiful moment"

Aaradhya was looking at both siblings and smiled nervously

Aditi glares at Jay and asks "what do u mean by beautiful moment which I just spoiled brathashree ?????"

Jay replied "see....jyesth practicing without upper garment....and look at ur sakhi...." Smiling mischievously

Aditi looking at Aditya and then at aaradhya and said strictly "sakhi...are u seriously looking at jyesth"

Aaradhya lowered her head

Aditi smiled "Every dasi here looks at jyesth when he practice "

Jay replied mischievously "but she is not dasi she is elder sister of than nakhchadi who is sick of me"

Aaradhya said "I was not looking at him I was just......"

Aditya hears noise of animals aka Aditi,Jay and aaradhya
And removes his blindfold

Aditya becomes angry and strictly scolds everyone "just shut up u all can't u see I am practicing something!!!!!"

Jay mischievously replied "bro calm down....we were just warning Rajkumari aradhya.....to not look at u hidingly"

Aaradhya nodded in no

Aditi looking at aaradhya "sakhi....why are u nodding in no ????"

Aditya still angrily"get out right now u all...and Rajkumari I didn't expect from u such a cheap thing"

Aaradhya gets sad and leaves

Aditi looked at Aditya "it is so mean jyesth...I will complain Jyestha about it !!!!"
And angrily leaves

Jay too leaves

Aditya feels sad for what he said but restart his practice

Aaradhya was crying
Sitting beside lotus pond

Ashwini sat beside Aaradhya and rubbed her hairs

Ashwini with motherly vibe said "Aditya speaks word in anger but he bont mind the words rajkumari.....don't get sad"

Aaradhya hugs her and cries and said "I did....wrong rajkumari
..I have done wrong.....I shouldn't look at him..."

Aditi entered there and sat beside Aaradhya"sakhi jyesth is just rude sometimes...and nothing was your fault...he is today angry due to...."

Aaradhya asked "due to ??"

Jyestha said "due to that evily Prince ashvaas kumar....who captured our 5 forts today !!!!!!!"

Aditi interrupted and said "but Jyestha...."

Jyestha said "enough Aditi you are only thinking about your sakhi... understand ur jyesth too"

Meanwhile
Kirti was sleeping in her room she was sick

Jay came to her and sat beside her

Kirti looked at him and asked "why have you came here...to laugh on me or something else !!!!"

Jay kept cold water strap on her forehead and replied her "I am not bad as u think Nakhchadi and drink this"

Kirti looked at kadha (Medicine) and asked "what is this medicine.....for poison"

Jay smiled and forcefully made her drink kadha

Kirti glared at him "how dare u to make me drink that poison forcefully "

Jay about to leave "Think whatever u want..... Rajkumari aradhya said you don't listen to anyone.....so do I "

And leaves

~to be continued ♥