missed

0:00 —─❍─────────3:30‪↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺ ‬

‪↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺ ‬

cupid takes aim and put holes in ambition

{ mark }

fuck.

i miss him.

"ten, can you believe this?"

"well yeah i thought we all knew jaehyun liked rose too."

his smile. his eyes. his voice. i wanted to see him again. no, i needed to see him again.

"i just don't know how yong would feel about it."

"why would you care about what taeyong thinks?"

i have on his coat tonight. i was right about how warm it looked on the night we met. there was something so perfect about the events that occurred then. i fell asleep under his touch. i can still feel his fingers running through my hair before we decided to call it a night. the way his breathing synced with my own when we laid chest to chest. his nose would scrunch every time i kissed it.

nobody knows what happened between us and nobody can know.

"come on johnny. he obviously still has feelings for yong. mark what's your take?"

the thai male slapped my arm and suddenly i became the main attraction. i had no clue what we were even talking about at that moment. although jaehyuns face was so red i could assume they were teasing him about his love life again. this is basically our everyday routine. they poke the beer also known as jaehyun and we take a long walk to suh's car from the main campus.

"please let's just drop it."

"drop what? how much you love marks friend?"

laughing at the fact i was right about the conversation at hand. jaehyun had taking a liking to my classmate since we've started fall semester. they've only had a handful of conversations to add to that fact. i would call him crazy but after experiencing one night with a man of my own i understand how he feels.

"it's okay jae. he still thinks your cute. sometimes he asks me about you during class."

ten and johnny couldn't stop making smooching noises at him when the brightest smile stretched across his face. i liked seeing my friends happy. especially because becoming a fourth wheel seems to be unavoidable in my future. johnny has been together with ten for what feels like ages when really it's only been a year. i don't even know how they met. john is a psych major and ten is a dance major. they're on two completely different sides of campus but now here they are next to me.

"mark, are we swinging by your place tonight?"

"can we get sushi first?"

i can't help but wonder what he's up to right now. we didn't exchange phone numbers or socials. i just let him get away. it's been a week and i still haven't seen him. not even at the same bus stop we shared so much at. he has to be in the neighborhood somewhere. i'd do anything to see him once more.

lee donghyuck.

i told him he could stay.

so why would he leave?

"mark."

did i hurt him?

no, i couldn't have. we talked all night after our strenuous activities.

"mark."

the aftercare happened to be my favorite part. he let me clean him up and kiss every inch of him.

he fell asleep on my chest.

"can he hear us?"

"ten...am i invisible?"

"no, babe you aren't. jae am i invisible?"

i liked him. i enjoyed his company and i thought i made that known.

maybe something happened.

i hope he's okay.

"honestly, ten i wish you were invisible."

"ah ha. very funny lover boy."

"mark...who's jacket is that?"

"it's a coat."

"oh! now he hears us. are we going to your place or nah man?"

johnny walked over to me with a smirk on his face. one i knew i wouldn't see the end of. he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we continued walking to his car. the two idiots just followed us while taking part in their own meaningless banter.

"who does this coat belong to mark?"

sigh

my lover.

"it's my new trench coat."