different

0:00 -❍────────────3:30‪↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺ ‬

‪↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺ ‬

spent many nights on you
oh i, oh i

{ donghyuck }

sometimes you meet people at the right place and at the wrong time. he wasn't exactly right nor wrong for me when we first met. in the end i realized we both had different ideas of what we wanted in our relationship.

i was the lovesick fool who feel for his wicked ways and he was the idiot feening for someone to fill the void in his heart.

you know i don't even think we loved each other like we thought we did. we were together for a little over a year just always on and off. with him i learned how i should be treated. without him i learned how much i actually loathed him.

i was a place holder for his next best thing. a key ring that collected dust as he was never home when i wanted him to be. my existence was just as useful to him as mere side table with only three legs. oh, did i forget to mention he slept with his friends too? he slept with all of his so called "friends" while i catered to him. nevertheless, in the end the only one who ever felt sorry happened to be me.

luckily in my case i'm very forgiving of myself. i've apologized to myself on many occasions for the way he treated me. i would take myself down to the flower shop and buy my own bouquets. buying flowers always made me feel better.

eventually i figured out he had only found love in his first lover and i was not her.

sucks to suck right?

i knew it was bad once my friends started to notice the change in my attitude. with him i was the lowest i've ever been in life. after months of being done with the whole back and forth thing i had to end it.

i had never felt more gratitude than on the day he kicked me out.

i was free.

although i do believe he did love me or rather just the idea of me.

regardless, every night since then i've stood my ground. i kept things to myself and i learned how to respect my own feelings. i mattered. my smile returned just as quickly as it left.

tonight just had to be one of those nights i needed someone else to talk to.

on a bus stop bench i found that someone quite interesting.  jet black hair. a black t-shirt with dark washed denim jeans. a clean pair of
combat boots making me wish i had my own. he was rather bare for the weather being so bad.

with the way the temperature dropped at night i knew he had to be freezing. i liked his hair more than anything though; his long hair covered his head like a messy mullet. what interested me the most about him had to be his eyebrow piercing. he was a kind stranger, which is something i didn't expect, his overall appearance being one of an asshole.

"sooo i go by mark and i'm sure a pretty boy like you has a name to fit, hm?"

"it's donghyuck. even thought you must be freezing without a coat at least your personality can warm the both of us."

he smiled.

"ooo donghyuck the pretty boy. what happened to you being sad? or is teasing just your way of making friends?"