Chapter 1-Wild dreams

"Buzzzzzz. "I snoozed the alarm for another five minutes.
"God! "Can't I just burn this alarm thingy?
"I mummered as I rolled on the bed for five more minutes sleep. I'd to go to univeristy and I knew that I was getting late. Getting late is my thing, you know.
"Buzzzzzz. "
Urrghh! I threw the quilt away and turned the alarm off.
I Looked at the phone like as if it had stole my Nutella in the night while I was snorting like an elephant.
Okay. Here's a confession, actually two confessions :
A. I love Nutella.
B. I love Metaphors. Thanks to John Green.
'My Poor Samsung'. I suddenly felt sorry for it.
"Okay Jane! Get up because you need to face another day and dream about the only dream of your life with open eyes and empty wallet. "while saying this I looked at the wall right beside me.
On which there was a big Eiffel tower painting and I'd painted the wall black and white.I also had a quote written on the wall
: "City of Love, City of lights. Dear Paris, We'll meet soon. Your lover, Jane."
"OH GOD JANE! YOU'RE SO AWEOSME "I patted myself.
"JANE!!! Get up! It's 6am"
Ah, My mum.
"Morning, Mama" I got off the bed hastily,and opened the dark purple curtains to welcome the beautiful sunlight which kissed my body and my Eiffel tower painting, equally. Naughty sunlight.
I went to the Washroom and Oh did I tell you, I've an Eiffel tower poster there too! Oh, The craziness.
And you must be wondering why didn't I just go to Paris until now so the answer is :
: One star : I am quite poor, not poor but maybe not rich enough to go to another CITY.
Star 2: I didnt even win any lottery ticket (Well I buy one every month tho. )
Star 3 :I'm single. *sobs silently* And my fictional boyfriends never reply.
"UNIVERSITY" mama shouted.
Ah, my mum.
-------------------------
I reached university at 7:30 am and again, once again I was late. I was wearing my FAVOURITE White Kurta, it's my favourite because it's the only Kurta I've. So cool. Also I'd my baby backpack which has a very beautiful Eiffel tower key chain and quotes about Paris on it.
I walked through the corridor, silently praying that Ma'am Jen won't pass me those killing looks, again.
Atleast not infront of him. Please.Please.
I was three feet away now. I could hear her voice, today we had a lecture on Charles Dicknes.
"As you know in the Victorian -
I opened the door.
She looked at me.
Shit. Shit. Jane you're screwed.
"So Madam Jane.. "I had this feeling that if.. if only Madam Jen had a hammer or something she WOULD have threw that at me, right away.
"I'm Sorry Ma'am, I missed-
"My bus again. My grand uncle died for some hundredth time.. "she completed my story with a red face and burning eyes.
And then the worst thing, worst thing than this happened.
I saw him.
And guess what?
He was staring at me.
Die Jane...
Continued.
@hafsamusmani