Fourteen

There was nothing for Pomni to do in her room except for laying on her bed and staring at the ceiling. She considered wandering the halls, and the strange want to go knock on Ragatha's door, but she went through with neither of them.

Not until she was startled by the sound of Jax screaming.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL LIVING @$&! IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Was what he screamed. "LIKE, YOU'RE ACTUALLY @$&!ed UP! WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS @$!ed UP!" Pomni could almost hear the harsh gritting of his teeth, making her realize just how large of a commotion Jax was making.

And over what? Pomni wondered. Probably because someone called him a big, fat brat, which he is. Pomni smirked at her own thought, because the image of someone finally calling Jax this made-

"STOP! DROP IT!" OR I SWEAR RAGATHA I WILL KILL YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS CIRCUS!"

Pomni froze. She hated that she did, yet she still did.

It was as if the jester didn't even have control of her body anymore. All she could do was listen on as Jax and Ragatha kept on shouting at each other.

"I WON'T LET YOU NEAR GANGLE!" Ragatha fired back at the rabbit. "NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS! SHE'S TOO SWEET FOR SOMEONE AS SOUR AS YOU!"

"IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CAN CONTROL HER!" Jax shouted back. "SHE'S HER OWN PERSON! SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU HOVERING OVER HER ALL THE TIME!"

"SHUT UP ALREADY! THE LAST TIME I LEFT GANGLE ALONE SHE ENDED UP THINKING THAT YOU LOVED HER!"

"I DO LOVE HER!"

"NO YOU DON'T!"

——

The argument went on for eternity, only for it to end when Pomni could hear Gangle's pathetic cries for them to stop.

Soon there was a knock on the Jester's door.

"Look, Pomni, I know-" Ragatha didn't have to finish her sentence, because Pomni had already opened the door for her.

The two were completely silent as Ragatha collasped on Pomni's bed. She was laying on her stomach, with her face sinking into one of Pomni's pillows. Her legs were spread open, causing the jester to think some lustful thoughts.

She kicked these thoughts out of her head while she settled down next to Ragatha. The entire thing felt so intimate. Too intimate.

It didn't help that Ragatha wrapped one of her fluffy, cotton-filled arms around Pomni's waist. "You heard all of that, didn't you?" She asked, though the answer to her questions was painfully obvious.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure the entire tent could hear." Pomni answered regardless, putting in an effort to try not to dissolve into a blushing mess. Ragatha's arm tightened around her waste, adding to the amount of effort having to be put in.

"I don't even know why I get mad at you about anything." Ragatha said, her words heavy with emotion. "Because I'm a loser, just like you. I-" Ragatha stopped herself as she nearly choked on a sob. "I have nobody, Pomni, and I tried convincing myself that I had Gangle, but I didn't. She hates me now."

Pomni sighed, instantly coming up with a response. "Well, we can be losers together." Was that response. "We can have each other, and that's all we need." She added on, settling her lips in the crook of Ragatha's neck so that she could kiss it.

At least that's what she thought, but now Ragatha was full-on straddling her while kissing her violently,

"Then have me, Jester." Ragatha begged of Pomni out of pure desperation, attempting to unbutton her dress. "Have me so that you can @$&? me already and make me forget any of this ever happened." Now she was pulling on her dress with all her might, but it still wouldn't come off.

"JUST HAVE ME!" Ragatha pleaded, and if she could cry Pomni knew tears would have been swelling up her eyes.

Pomni backed against her headboard, confused on what exactly to say to the ragdoll. It wasn't like she could simply say "It's going to be okay." To this obviously broken person, so she said the only thing she thought would help to say.

"You're in pain, Dollface." She started with, hesitant on the next part. "Let me try to kiss away your wounds." She practically whispered, breathing hotly against Ragatha's neck.

That was where she started, Ragatha's neck. Then she worked her way up to Ragatha's face, growing to kiss every single inch of it. She could feel the ragdoll tense with every time the jester's lips came in contact with her body, anticipating much more.

In which Pomni couldn't give right now.

"Let's go to the No-View Room." The jester suggested, in which the ragdoll eagerly nodded her head.

——

"EVERYTHING IS A MESS NOW, CAINE!" Caine was told by his boss, the owner of the voice Pomni heard after her second trip to the Void. "NOT EVEN I KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!"

Caine sighed, taking in a small deep breath. He know he had to keep his composure around his boss, because she was quick to notice even the tiniest ounce of weakness. "Trust me, boss, I'll get this all sorted out by the end of the week." The ringleader promised, bowing his head and keeping his eyes glued to the ground.

"YOU BETTER!" His boss demanded. "BECAUSE I'M SURE I CAN GET THE KIDS MORE INTERESTED TO WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL THAN YOUR STUPID CIRCUS!"

"Alright, alright." Caine agreed to his boss' demands. "I'll get this all sorted out, trust me."