The Baby Deal: Chapter One

It was just normal day for Amelia Jenkins a secretary at the Reynolds Enterprise who really wanted to design her own clothes since she was just a little girl was called into the office of the big man upstairs, Mr CEO himself, Jonathan Reynolds.

Although technically he is the boss of the whole company didn't mean she worked directly under him, she worked for Samantha Lewis the head of Marketing as her secretary and was always behind her desk working away not wanting to disappoint not only her boss but now a close friend.

Amelia was working away sorting through the files and putting them into order, adding notes here and there, taking calls and booking meetings for Samantha for new clients for Reynolds Enterprise when the woman herself called to tell her Mr Reynolds wanted to see her in his office immediately before lunch.

Now here she stood standing outside his office about to knock when it was suddenly thrown open but Rebecca Stanford his personal assistant, although there were rumours that they've done things in and out of the office, even though he is currently married to model and actress, Kimberly Lennox.

"Hi Amelia" she smiled leaving Amelia shocked that the woman even knew who she was, it wasn't like they were friends or spoke to each other outside of work so it left her a bit surprised to say the least. "Hi" was all she was able to say after a clear of her throat. Amelia walked in with Rebecca closing the door behind herself leaving only her and the boss in his office as he continued to type away on his apple mac.

It was silent for a few minutes before he finally spoke to her, "Are you going to sit down or stand there all day it's very distracting" he said finally looking up at her and causing her to jump since it was so quite she wasn't expecting anyone to start speaking. She quickly made herself comfortable in a chair and waited for him to continue speaking, she was more terrified now as to why she was called up into his office.

"Now before we start would you like a drink?" he offered but she declined wanting to get out of here as quick as possible. "Now I have called you in here to discuss some important business" he said leaning forward in his chair.

Please just get on with it already!

"I have nearly closed a deal with a new client but he wishes to meet my pregnant fiancé, the woman I am completely smitten with but the problem is that the woman doesn't actually exist. I am telling you this because I need your help" he said casually leaving Amelia in a state of shock.

When he leaned back she could see his fit muscles through his tight t-shirt causing her to shiver and wondered what he would look like with even less clothes on but quickly shook the thought from her head, she shouldn't be thinking of the boss like that.

Amelia cleared her throat again for the second time in less than ten minutes, "I don't exactly know what that has to do with me sir, I thought you were happily married so surely it's not hard to persuade the client that she is pregnant" she said confusedly.

Jonathan looked at Amelia Jenkins, he knew she has been working here for over three years ever since she turned twenty, for Samantha Lewis one of his most trusted friends. He also knew she was no longer in a relationship and she was the perfect woman for the job.

Jonathan first set eyes on the woman in front of him when he came back from a business meeting a few months after she started and instantly felt an attraction, she wasn't like his usual type which was obvious but he couldn't do anything about it.

He is still technically married but halfway to becoming a single man again after finding his wife in bed with another man, it didn't really break his heart since he never really loved her and he was also sleeping with other woman throughout their marriage, but it gave him a reason to finally be free from her clutches.