Awkard Moment

(Third person P.O.V (It's safe to say that it's going to be 3rd person unless I say different)

Mizume was bored out of her mind, and it was only 30 minutes into the flight! She still had 13+ hours to go! She groaned, catching Nico's attention. He raised an eyebrow at her, silently asking her what's wrong.

"I'm booooorrreeedddd." She groaned. Nico laughed at her misfortune but offered her something to cope with it.

"Wanna watch a movie with me?" He asked, holding an earbud out to her, which she gladly took. He held his i-pad in-between them both clicking play on the movie.

"_______? Really?" Mizume snickered. Nico playfully frowned, pulling the screen away from her.

"Well, fine. You don't have to watch then." Nico said trying to reach for the earbud in her ear. Mizume dodged, lean back in her seat, pressing herself against the window while holding the earbud out of his reach.

Nico continued to reach over her, unbuckling his seatbelt since the flight attendant said it was okay. He used the armrest prop himself up. Mizume saw this and push his arm off, causing him to fall. Right on top of her.

The heat rushed to her cheeks, though Nico didn't seem to notice it until he saw that she wasn't trying to keep the earbud away from him. He looked down at her only to notice that there was barely an inch between them.

Nico's cheeks flushed red, making him look like a tomato, but he didn't make a move, for the smallest movement, and they would be kissing. They both sat there, frozen, staring at eachother.

'I never noticed the flecks of brown in Nico's eyes.' Mizume thought getting lost in his eyes. It seemed like it was only them in that moment. Then all the sounds of the plane came rushing back, kicking them out of their state of mind. The engines roaring, people talking, the snores, all of it came rushing back.

Mizume lightly shoved Nico back into his seat, which Nico replied with a small sorry.

"It's fine." Mizume muttered, before they continued to watch the movie.

(Nico's P.O.V) The same moment)

"I'm boooorrrreeeddd." Mizume whined from beside me. I rolled my eyes at her childishness but offered her an earbud, which she took gladly. I click play on the movie I was watching; it was one of my favorite movies ever, __________.

"__________? Really?" I heard Mizume criticized. I scoff playfully before moving to take her earbud.

"Well, fine you don't have watch then." I said. I reached over her, using the armrest as a prop. I reached over Mizume's head, where she was keeping the earbud out of my arm reach.

All of a sudden, I felt her push my arm of the armrest, resulting in me falling on her. I didn't care for it that much and grabbed the earbud out her hand, with very little resistance.

I looked back down at her only to see our faces barely an inch apart. We stared into eachother's eyes. Her eyes were the most beautiful shade of , they looked almost like a raging sea. My eyes flickered down to her lips, that looked just so kissable! It was getting hard to resist the urge to kiss her.

Then Mizume lightly pushed me back, snapping me back into my senses. I pulled back and sat down in my seat and mutter a small, 'Sorry', which she replied with an i't's okay'.

We went back to watching the movie, though I wasn't really paying attention. All I could think about was how it was getting harder to resist my feelings. But I can't be in love with my best friend!

______________________________________________________

~If you are depressed, you are living in the past; If you are anxious, you are living in the future; If you are at peace, then you are living in the present~ Lao Zu

A/N: 4TH CHAPTER DONE!!!

Sorry if Nico seems too OOC, I will try and fix that when he's with others. Also this chapter may have seemed cringe because I have absolutely NO romance skills, NONE! the closest I can get to a relationship is through fanfictions. Please if you have any ideas on how I should write this tell me😭!