MONACO

"Thank you for tonight darling" He kissed my hand.

"Of course my sweetness but you know the deal." We get off the yacht heading to his car. The trunk opens and the cases of cash.
$250,000 what we agreed on.

"Thank you my sweetness." I smirk.

"Anything for my favorite girl." He was honestly repulsive. Working as a yacht girl was many parties. Money and more. It was exhausting work entertaining the most powerful men.

I get a call from a new number. This time from some guy named Noah. "Hello?" I said.
"Hey y/n?"

"Where's the boat." I lit a splif.
"Monaco" He answered

"How much and how long."

"Boss says he wants just you the whole night?"

I laugh.
"You can't be serious. What's a man with yacht and just 1 girl sounds monogamous. You sure he's a millionaire?"

-"Do you want the job? He'll give you a heavy load I promise."

I was hesitant. It all felt strange.

"Sure why not. It is a job after all." I chuckle.

————
Walking towards the Doc of boats.
"Are you y/n?" Noah approaches. I nod my head. "Are one of these yours?" I smile.

"Not mine you'll meet him. I just need to take you to him. He's very private and you'll need to sign-"

"An NDA I know." We continued to lead me to this big yacht. Benito Martinez. I cross my arms at his presence all bringing me back to the yacht party of 2019.

*Flash back*

I lay on my stomach getting a nice tan. Grammy's boat parties. My favorite. Suddenly someone stands in front of me. Covering up the sun. I bring my shades down. "Not into parties?" He asks his accent thick. "I just provide the girls until it's slow" I smirk up at him.
"Why don't you join in on the fun?" He neared me.
"BENO" she yelled.
"That's why." I smile at Adriana's perfectly fit bikini as she jumped up and down towards us.
"You're a good boss" He said biting his lip as he made his way towards her.

The brief history in my mind but why did he want just me. What was the catch?

"That's not him right?" I said.
"That is the boss." He said.

My stomach slowly turning as I approach him. "Gracias Noah." He says to him and handing over the paper work to me. I quickly sign looking up at him in confusion. "I know Mr. Martinez isn't satisfied with just one." I sucked on my bottom lip. "That's all Noah." He kept his gaze on me.

He took off his dark shades getting a closer look at me as if I was an art piece in an exhibit. Solely there for his amusement. "I saw your socials of you having fun on a cabron's boat and I just thought to myself I have to have her on my new one. Here in Monaco.
But then I remember what you told me. I just had to make things slow down. He was inches from my face. And I don't like taking things slow mami."He kissed me. I moan into his mouth just making him more aroused. He gripped my ass with his strong arms I arch my back at his aggression. "Don't be such an animal conejito." I groan.

"I know what you want. You'll get it when papi gets what he wants." He kissed me again.

He swooped me up smiling against my lips. He put me down. Pinning my hands against the rail of the deck. Kissing slowly against my neck. "I promise I'll try my best to be gentle princesa." He gripped my neck I felt the cool salty air on my face. He carried me leading me down to the nice, secluded part.

Setting me down. "You know I usually get offered a bit of champagne."
"Is that what you want princesa." He held my face looking straight at my lips moving his thumb slightly under my lower lip. "Si." I say. He kissed me again "Coming right up." He held my hand leading me to the bedroom quarters. through a long hallway. There on the night stand was the bucket of champagne. BAD BUNNY in bold letters plastered on the bottle. It was a hot day.

He popped it open and I flinch at the cork popping off. He held my neck gently placing the bottle to my lips. "Open." He commands.

The champagne comes down my throat and I gulp as quickly as I can with a bit falling at the outer corners of lips and a little running down my chin. He takes some for himself. "Buena como tu mami." He smirks. He then fills up the glasses. "A toast to us." He hands me the glass "Por mucho mucho mucho deseo." He drank. I had dealt with rich creepy and powerful men in the past but something was alluring about Benito. I set the glass only finishing about half. His face nearly inches away from mine. I couldn't take it. I pull him in for a kiss as we fall to the bed like an animal gripping my thighs to his waist as our bodies move in the same rhythm. He kissed against my neck overpowering me. "Mi reina" He kissed against my stomach before grabbing my breast as they spill out of my string bikini. 

Kissing them so gently.
His hand pranced around my bottoms. He lowered himself down. "La mas fina." He breathed against me. "Papi por favor!" I rest on my elbows begging him. He completes my request.
His beard slightly tickling me before the immense pleasure started to arise . I held his face down he held my other hand as I arched  my back. "Fuck papi it's so good!"
He didn't raise his head for a second my body jolted up at the sensation. I was so close.
"OH GOD PAPI!" I release hard. He wiped his mouth then neared my face. "Ponte en cuarto." He pecked my lips with devilish smirk.

I completely melt as he entered me slowly but not for long. His pace was quickening which made me moan so loud I'm pretty sure all the staff could hear. "Do you feel that princesa. Feels so fucking good huh?" He grabbed my neck.

"Mmhm ASI ASI !" My eyes roll back. He sat back on the head board laying down. "Vente so I can finish you off. I lay next to him staring at his dark eyes. He turns me to the other side gently hugging me from behind and lifting one of my legs up. He kissed against my neck and quickened his pace. He was on the verge of exploding as he rubbed my clit swiftly . I claw my fingers into the back of his neck as I moaned out in bliss and pure ecstasy.

The sound made him reach his peak as I bit my lip listening to him moan out my name.
He hugged me close and I turned to him.
"Interesting" I whisper. "Chingas rico mami. I think I want to make this a regular thing."
He caressed my face. "It's going to cost you." I say. He chuckles at my response kissing me again. "I would fuck you on the deck but can't risk a paparazzi shot de mi bichó." He kissed along my cheek. "Si la mas putas son la mas finas." I jump on top of him.

After the weekend.
He gave me the suitcase. "As promised." I take it from his hand. He grabbed my wrist. "No va ser la ultima vez." He smirked. "You know where to find me Mr. Martinez." I smirk walking away.