Si tu novio no te mama el

I was watching tv while Benito was making pancakes. He divorced my mom a couple years back but my mom is insistent on leaving me home alone while she's on a business trip.
"You know Benito I'm 20 now you don't have to baby sit me anymore."
"I know you used to be Chiquita and eres bebesota. You think I want to be here? Planning this beautiful dinner for you. Tienes novio?"
I laugh at his question
"No estoy enfocada en completar la Uni." I smiled.
"Mejor . You don't need a boyfriend when you have me." He served me come wine.
I laugh putting some food in my mouth.
——-

We're watching a movie on the couch and he serves me more wine. "Honestamente casarme that was a mistake for me." He chuckled. "Really?" I stare at him. "Yeah I'm not a good husband." I take a sip of my wine. "Then what are you good at besides music and being goofy." He grins at me. "Stop." I knew where his head was going.
"Te Miras bien chiquita." He smiled.
"Yo pensé que soy bebesota?"
"Eres muy bebesota." His eyes wandered.
The wine was getting to me and I was losing my sense of logic. I played with his chain and looked back up at him. He leaned into kiss me and I kiss him back setting the wine on the coffee table as he did the same. He laid me down trailing off to my neck. "Fuck this is so wrong." I groan. "Papi te necesita princesa." He said against my skin. I grab the hem of his shirt as he broke our kiss to take it off. My phone started to ring. "Oh no es mami." He shows me. "Don't answer ." I said not wanting him off of me. "How about you answer her Chiquita while I -" he handed me the phone lowering his head down to my heat. I answer.
"Hi mami." He grips against my cheeks devouring every inch of my lower region.
"Hi honey just checking what your up to. How's Benito ?" She asked.
"Oh we're really good I'm just ... tired ... I-I went out for a jog." He slapped my ass. I racked my fingers through my hair.
"Well I won't be long I don't like him being there as much as you do. I just wanna go back already."
"Si Mami I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO COME EITHER! I'll talk later okay."
He sticks his tongue in my butt making me squirm uncontrollably. Spreading me out wide
"Talk Later be careful. Love you." She hung up.
"Fuck. You're so nasty Papi!" I squeal. I pull his head back as the pleasure is building up he rubs rapidly as I start to feel goosebumps all over my body as my thighs quiver violently. "FUCK!" He rose his head from my heat. "I'm going to go brush my teeth Chiquita porque I just finished eating your culito." He smirked I nod my head trying to snap out of the trans he has me in. He comes back without any shorts and his erect thick member makes an appearance . "Ven." He tells me . He sits on the couch. Lo quieres probar?" He bites his lips. "Si Papi." I kiss him trailing to his stomach leaving love marks . I take in his size relaxing my throat. I move my hands rapidly to get as much of his as I can. "Fuck chiquita!" He leaned his head back. I slurp up his cock bringing him closer. He pulls my head to kiss me. "You're a dirty Chiquita just like Papi." He smirked. I line him up with my entrance adjusting to the size of his enormous cock. I whimper. "Joder you're so tight!" He moaned . He grabs my hips aggressively pumping into me slamming into me at just the right spot. "Yes yes ! Don't stop Papi." I moan out.
He sloppily kisses me as my name escapes his lips.
"Te encanta el cock de Papi Chiquita." He whispered .
"Si papi!! Oh fuck!! Si HMM!" I moan. "Te voy hacer venir." He quickens his speed as my walls close in around him. I hold him close racking my nails on his back. "Papi Papi !!" I moan releasing myself against his pulsing cock causing him to pull out he laid me down and I watched his stomach clench and his face scrunch up as he released along my chest. Letting out a sweet moan. He grabs a towel and wipes off his kids from my breasts with a stupid smile on his face he rested his head on my stomach holding my hand. . I realize what I had done as the euphoric sex state wore off. I finally understood why my mom stayed with him after he cheated. "Necesito un Plan B." I said. "Okay te llevo en la mañana." He said . I get up from the couch to put on my panties but he ripped them. "Rompiste mi panties favoritas." I pout. "I did that so you wouldn't fuck me and leave." He said. "Benito esto fue algo de una vez ."
"Why chiquita you feel bad for mami don't you? Tú eres mejor que ella. Tú culito es mío." He said possessively. "No puede mentirle a mami." I said . "Te gusto?" He put his forehead against mine.
"Mucho." I said
"She doesn't have to know Chiquita it'll be our secret." He kissed me he picked me up and laid me on his bed. He put his t shirt over me. He rested his head on my shoulder holding me close as we both fell asleep .