Meeting and Lizard

New World.
Glass Peninsula.

Tank fish:Good work plebs we got a Piece of the Land!

Several of the Legions troops cheered.
But Tank stopped them.

Tank fish: But, we also need to expand! More than the British Empire did!

Cheers Again from. The Legion, this time with Gunfire and some playing the British Grenadiers thing.

Chili also came in to join in on the fun, bringing his Weapons of Mass destruction with him and getting stuck in a Rock and A wall. This made a nearby Robloxian get ideas.

With the Saderan army stationed here gone, the Robloxians were free to do whatever they want to the area.

Which they built a Base called Fort Berlin. The Robloxians also got some Map editors into the Gate, making the Area a bit more...rocky for the Saderans.

Shafer and his team began to build Artillery Batteries on the Small hills that the Map editors made, about 30 of them.

The Raven was Elevated, making accessing the Top easier, although they had no idea why the Gate was here in the First place, annoying.

German Pillboxes were made in a wide U shape, with them being built at around 20-26, and trenches were built.

While Tank's simply went over those and went out into the wilderness.

At the front of the Tanks was a Tank marked with a Swastika, this was the Tank of Hans,the Chaos Legions resident SS Officer.

Or the Synapse-Se(Skid) Division, an Elite among Elites because of his Hacks.

The Tank Group has 12 Tank's in it, among those twelve, three were Heavy Tank's.

They soon came into contact with Saderan Soldiers.

Tank #2 Commander:Saderans! Fire! HE!

Bang! Bang!

The Tank's at front began to fire at the Saderans.

Saderan Officers:ARGH!!

Saderan Spearman:Damn It! Where are the-

BOOM

A HE shell killed the Spearman and the Others surrounding him, The Tanks Behind formed a Line and began to fire HE shells at the Saderans as they started to charge.

BANG! BANG! TATATATATATATA

Wyverns dove down to attack the Tanks, but the Tank's backed off and slowly aimed their Turrets at the Wyverns, two Dropped Boulders and hit A Light Tank.

Wyvern Rider:Yes! We Got one!

The Light Tank that was hit fired at the Wyvern.

Wyvern Rider:No! It was still Alive!

The two fell and died, as rider and Mount while more tried to attack, Ballistas fired at the damaged light tank.

The Spears bounced off and the Tanks replied with Machine Gun fire, the Saderan forces were quickly Dwindling.

And then the Artillery Came.

Red and Blue shells soar through the Skies and hit the Saderans, making the situation for the Saderans go from Bad to worse.

Troops from Trenches came in and placed down Pillboxes and quickly Making Artillery Batteries.

Saderan Officer#2:Sir, this is just like the men in green, we should retreat for now.