But we cant...

1:10 PM
A buzzing vibration sound starts coming from off of my nightstand I try to tap it but it continues buzzing,I move my hair out of my face and sit up,as I'm doing that a yawn roars out of my mouth.
The buzzing finally stopped,just as I were about to lie back down it started buzzing again,"UGHH" I yell as I go to pick up my phone from my nightstand,I get irritated at what I'm looking at.
7 missed voice mails,19 missed calls,30+ iMessages left from "MyBestie Ken❤️🥰".I let out a sigh still scrolling thru my notifications and felt the vibration of my phone ringing before I hear it and I answer it.

Kenneth's POV
I call her for the one millionth time and I see that my call went through.

Kenny:Hello?

Toni:what is it Ken*sleepy voice*

Kenny:U sound hoarse

Toni:well maybe because I just got woken up out of my sleep by Kenneth calling me for the one millionth time.

Kenny:Well good morning to u too.

Toni:...

Kenny:Anyways Is u Free today?

Toni:Yeah but what's it to u

Kenny:aye bru seriously u need to chill out on the attitude I said I was sorry for waking you up out out of ur beauty sleep ,lose the attitude "before I make u"*he mumbles the last part"

Toni:Mhmm.

Kenny:aight since u free I was hoping u would come to this part with me and the bros ?

Toni:And u need me to come for ?

Kenny:because I want u too

Toni:what about Nicole

Kenny:nah she old news

Toni:oh I'm sorry to hear and just a fyi she was a bitch

Kenny:hahah I guess u could say that

Toni:hahah yeah

Toni:anyway when does the party start?

Kenny:it start at 6:55

Toni:I don't have anybody to take me

Kenny:tone now u know I'm always willing to drive u around and pick u up what type of dumbass question

Toni:Ok well My bad haha

Kenny:Haha,well I'm be there to pick u up ,u can go back to your beauty sleep,love u tone

Toni:I love u too Ken

Toni's POV
I hang up the phone , i got off the caller app and went to set a timer for 6:10 besides it only 1:15?

6:10
I got up out of bed hearing the sound of my timer go off,dang 5 hours felt like 30 minutes*i say*i walk into my bathroom and hop into the shower,after I grab my robe and throw it over me,letting my wet hair drip down my back,I wrap a towel on my head,and start brushing my teeth,then my tongue,thenmouth wash,then floss,after I go onto my face and do my normal skin care routine.
It was about 6:20 when I got done with my face.
I slowly drag myself into the closet and firgue out what I'm going to wear until I find the perfect dress and heels.

TONI'S DRESS