relief 33

It was saturday and all of them were putting their bags and things that they need for the picnic to beach, no one spoke, they all were silent but a comfortable silence not the one they used to have till now but a silence where everyone knew that they all are trying, trying their hard to be happy again even though it seems impossible.
they reached their and started arranging a comfortable picnic spot. It was almost evening.
Seeing the silence of everyone chan decided to speak,"So guys let's start enjoying aour little night out.! "
Everyone looked at him and hummed in response, hyunjin started serving food to them that they brought with them.

How it looked like: ( ignore these people in this pic)

Jisung's pov^Seeing all of them smiling was an ease to my heart

Jisung's pov^
Seeing all of them smiling was an ease to my heart. I really wanna protect them at all cost even though that's takes my life.
I wish I never met them so minho would be alive today. But I really appreciate meeting such nice people .Yes I think minho is not with us because of me. But what's written In destiny will happen no matter what.
I didn't realized I was zoning out until my eyes fell on a figure on the rock on a distance.
Because sunset was happing the figure was all black to be seen.
WAIT!
No! My heartbeat started going fast, I felt something that I haven't felt in awhile, is it real or an hallucination or I'm just dreaming.
Seeing me starting at a place changbin asked me,"what happened jisung? You're zoning out."
I shaked my head in denial and told him to look at where I was looking.
"No way guys!" He said getting other attention.
"I-is that M-minho?" Jisung uttered after some seconds.
"NO he's gone! How it can be him. What if it's a trap again?" Hyunjin said.
I didn't wasted another second even though it was some trap, it was giving me feel that he is my minho. I just don't wanna loss this feeling. If this is a hallucination, I wanna experience this for my whole life.
And when I started approaching it, I was able to see his face more clearly, tears were just about to fall.
Other were following me.
Then he came forward and opened his arms and I can see tears sparkling in his eyes too, no way those tears were fake. He is indeed my Minho, I hugged him and felt what I was longing for so long.
If this was a dream I don't wanna wake up from this for my whole life and the he spoke
"Don't cry now my love.." I raised my head making eye contact with him and he placed a soft peak on my lips.
"Min but how? When? Where? You-" he placed a finger on my lips and looked at felix who came running to him and he hugged him also.
"H-hyung...you know how much i-i missed you..." felix cried and minho kissed his forehead and signaled other to join the hug also.
It lasted for ten minutes with none of us speaking a word, in silence, in a comfortable silence.
In last they finally broke the hug and minho moved a little to show someone behind him and a man looking older than all of us but like in his late twenties came from behind the rocks.
Seeing all of us confused minho finally opened his mouth
"He's the one who saved me, my mark hyung."
When did minho had an older brother? All of us were confused except felix
"Hyung but how?" He ran and hugged his mark hyung.
He knew that all of us have questions, many questions but we decided to ask him about it later, " everyone see how beautiful the sky looks from here, mind doing stargazing." Minho said.
We layed their and it was the best experience everyone of us has ever had.
Everyone in eachother's lover arms while mark smiling while looking at us.

Why this feels so good?
"What are you thinking love?" Minho asked me.
"NO just wondering how beautiful the night is.." I said with a giggle.
"But it's more beautiful because you're with us, you're with me." I said with a fond smile.

............

It's the best chapter I have written In awhile because my last chapters weren't my best.
How are you everyone?