Chapter 12

......Let's get into the story ❤️
It's been 2 weeks after that incident and now almost everything is normal and the next day was tamil new year.....
It was early morning.....when Kavin entered he was surprised to see poorvi already there coz it was too early....she was eagerly seeing some documents...he slowly moved towards her and back hugged her making her shriek....

Kavin:Oiii.....naan dhan....he whispered still backhugging her....

Poorvi:sighed and leaned back in his chest smiling widely.....

Kavin:enna kalaila seekirama vandhuta....he placed a kiss on her cheek....she blushed

Poorvi;mmm.... morning seekiramae ezhundhutan adhan vandhutan....

Kavin:he hummed and leaned down and placed a kiss on her shoulder.... making her shiver and blush....

Poorvi:Kavin...she whispered...

Kavin:mm....he snuggled into her neck....and placed sloppy kisses there making her close her eyes and clutch his hands on her waist......

Poorvi:Kavin.... yaarachum vandhuda poranga...she managed to say stuttering....he did not hear her and placed wet kisses on her shoulders...he bit her there making her hiss and soo it turned to a moan when he started sucking it.....he turned her and wounded his hands on her waist and kissed her cheeks.....and when he leaned in to kiss her lips.....they were startled by a group of throat clearing sounds.....both jerked away from eachother to see abhi Daya Shreya and tarika all together glancing at them with teasing glances.....both Kavin and poorvi was embarrassed and poorvi turned red and hid her behind Kavin ....

Shreya:naanga edhum pakala pa....she smirked entering inside .....

Tarik:aama aama.....she controlled her laugh seeing poorvi blushing....poorvi somehow ran inside their cabin leaving Kavin all alone to handle their teasings....

Shreya:apram Kavin.....she raised her eyebrows.....

Kavin:rubbed his nape.... blushing...eppo vandhinga....

Tarika:eppo vandhinga nu kekuriya en vandhinganu kekuriya.....she teased....

Kavin:he looked everywhere except them.....the girls laughed and moved inside to poorvi....while both Daya and abhi stood infront of him....

Abhi:apram Daya..... seekiram kalyanam panni vechuralama...... Kavin widened his eyes....

Daya:mmm.....correct dhan abhi.....they raised their eyebrows at Kavin ...who Scrat his eyebrows...

Kavin:naan ready dhan....he whispered....

Abhi:apram poorvi Kavin marriage ku ready nee enna solra....he asked poorvi who was coming along with Shreya and tarika......

Poorvi:blushed but .....mmm...panniralam sir aana adhuku munnadi she eyed tarika and abhi and Daya and Shreya.....now the other four controlled their blush....and they looked at eachother and laughed....

Shreya:mmm...sir solla marandhutaen.....naliku lunchku amma unga ellarayum invite pannirukanga vettuku....

Abhi:mmm...hey adhellam edhuku Shreya.... avangaluku edhuku kashtam....

Poorvi:aama Shreya....

Shreya: adhellam mudiyadhu....ellarum naliku varanum

Daya:illa Shreya....

Shreya:pls enakaga vanga...she pouted and everyone melted at it....

Abhi:seri varom...he sighed and she became instantly happy....

Kavin: address venum Shreya....

Daya:enaku theriyum...he blurted... making Shreya widen her eyes while everyone turned their gazes to Daya ...

Daya: realised what he just blurted out....adhu....Haan anniku Kaila adipattapo drop pannaen la....adhan..he smiled sheepishly...

Kavin/tarika:nambitom nambitom ....they both hi-fied....

They all had a good time.....

The next day :
The whole team arrived at the entrance of Shreya house in traditional attire....tarika and poorvi in saree and Daya abhi and Kavin in shirt and vesti ....they ringed the bell....and the door was opened to reveal Shreya making Daya breath hitch....she looked bo less than a angel....in that red saree...with no make up and her dangling earings and free hair....abhi nudged his back to reality and gave a teasing glance making him scratch his eyebrows....Shreya also blushed....

Shreya:ulla vanga... everyone entered in and got seated on the living area...

Her mother arrived in time....

SM:vandhutingala...vanga pa...she greeted them ....they all stood up and got her blessings.....and everyone got seated....Shreya veedu ellarukum suthi Katu naan adhukula ellathayum arrange panraen...they all went along with her and they went to her room....they all entered to see her room filled with her dad's photo....

Tarika:un appava...she asked Shreya....she nodded with a smile....

Shreya:en appa dhan en hero...she smiled....

Daya:side hugged her seeing her turn emotional while everyone smiled contently.....

SM:shreyaaa...she called.... ellarayum kootitu va ma....

Everyone gathered at the dining table and they were astonished to see so many dishes....

Kavin:ma edhuku ma Ivlo....simple AA edachum pannirukalam la ..

SM:idhula enna pa iruku....neengalum en pasanga Mari dha....

Everyone smiled and started eating....

Abhi:ma sapadu sooperaa iruku ma....

Tarika:aama ma....romba nalla iruku....

SM:sandhosham da ....sapdunga ....

Everyone finished eating and arrived at the living area..

While Shreya went to her room to use restroom....

In the living area her mother was conversing so happily with them....she moved to kitchen and Daya who was somewhere near the kitchen saw her in the kitchen...he went towards her but she received a call and after talking she was sad...

Daya:ma...ennachu ma ...

SM:onnum illa pa....she faked a smile...

Daya:went near her and made her sit on the nearby chair.....sollunga ma....ennachu edachum prechanaiya....

SM:ellam Shreya pathi dhan pa.....

Daya:en ma ennachu....

SM:enaku innum ethana naal vazha kuduthu vechurukunu therila .....adhukulla en ponnu ku oru kalyanam panni vekkanum nu enaku aasa irukadha pa....naan avala odanae kalyanam pannika sollala...aana nichayam mattumachum ippo vechukalam nu dhan solraen....broker moolama oru varan vandhuruku pa....nalla paiyan....doctor....sonna keka matendra  pa....neeyachum avakitta pesi paru pa....she let out tears....

Daya:was struck... didn't no what to say....he definitely has some feelings towards Shreya....but he is a orphan....she won't get a family....she deserves someone more...he thought....his heart pained...he controlled himself.....ma naan pesuran ma....Shreya kitta....tarika poorvi yum kooda pesuvanga....onnum kavala padadhinga...he stood up and walked away controlling his emotions....to see Shreya talking and laughing with the others....he went and sat along with them.....but he was all silent...Shreya noticed it and tried to get hold of his hands but he instantly stood up ...making her feel a pang on her chest....

Daya:seri kelambalama time aachu la....he asked and everyone failed to notice the change and nodded and after talking to her mom.... everyone walked out...and Daya did not spare a glance at Shreya....and she was confused.....

.... let's continue in the next chapter ❤️

Pls vote and comment 🙏

With love 😘
Riya