lilly's pov

i walked into the school gates waiting for the people to swarm me asking what happened. it only took 5 minutes 

"what happened" "whats wrong with ya" "we saw the ambulance" "theres nothing wrong with you"

the voices echoed around my brain i stated to get really overwhelmed and dizzy when all of a sudden i felt a hand placed on my shoulder a gently squeeze it. i felt myself snap back to reality  as i heard Sam whispering my name "come to mr brentwoods" she said "ok" i replied 

i pushed and shoved the crowd and walked to mr brentwoods class sam  was there and there was a large backpack on mr b's desk 

mr b walked into the class 

lilly he said " i know whats been going on and i'm always here for you i have bought a bunch of snacks into school so you and sam can come into my class and grab one at any point i know what it is like to struggle with eating ."  

thank you sir i whispered as the lump in my throat grew bigger, a tear fell as i tried to batter it away i welled up and i started to cry... i felt sam place her hands around my body holding me tied as i cried a river in front of mr b my heart ached i never felt someones love and someone caring for me as much as those two do sam pulled me down on to the floor and cradled me as the tears poured. my breathing quickened my vision went blurry i was shaking and the voices got louder i knew it was a panic attack so i held onto sam and didn't let go until i felt better she was so comforting i went into my bag and pulled out the bottle of Pepsi-max that was in my bag i carefully took a sip my hands shaking as the bottle left my lips mr b had gone into his cupboard. i looked up and saw her big brown eyes staring into mine her lips a beautiful shade of pink before i knew it our lips were intertwined my hands wrapped around her waist and her arms round my neck. she looked so attractive my body had no control.

BANG a loud crash erupted from the cupboard my our lips separated we forgot about mr b not that we should be snogging in the middle of a classroom not to mention the fact we were going to be late for class, the bell rang    and we hurriedly grabbed our stuff racing through the corridors to get to french. it was so awkward for the rest of french though, i didn't know what to say so i kept my head down. i didn't think i was gay but i mean her. i would do it again but what if she's straight.