1 Taylor and Jay's Initial Meeting

Taylor stood in front of the mirror, watching as the reflection of a stranger stared back at her. Gone was the vivacious young woman who once believed in love and fairy tales. In her place stood a woman trapped in a loveless marriage, destined to wither away in the shadows.

Her husband, Jay, once filled her days with laughter and joy. But over time, his love had grown cold, as if he had become a mere ghost haunting their home.Taylor's POV: 1 Year Ago.................."Our story begins on a beautiful day , where mine and Jay's paths intersect for the first time."

Taylor stood nervously in front of the coffee shop, fixing her hair and adjusting her dress

Taylor stood nervously in front of the coffee shop, fixing her hair and adjusting her dress. She took a deep breath to calm her racing heart, feeling a swirl of excitement and anticipation. This was the day she was going to meet Jay, her blind date.

As an artist, Taylor was used to expressing her emotions and thoughts through her vibrant and unique artwork. She saw the world through a kaleidoscope of colors and shapes, and she always found inspiration in even the smallest of details. Today, however, she found herself feeling both thrilled and slightly anxious at the thought of meeting someone new.

Just as Taylor was starting to doubt her decision to go on this blind date, she felt a gentle tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see a tall, dark-haired man standing in front of her. Realizing it was Jay, she couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement mixed with curiosity. What would this encounter bring? How would it influence her artistic perspective?

TAYLORHi, Jay, right? 

JAY(Forced smile) Yeah, hi. Nice to meet you. 

TAYLOR(Smiling) I've heard so much about you from our parents. They seem really excited about us meeting tonight. 

JAY(Awkwardly) Yeah, they are... enthusiastic. 

TAYLOR(Smiling) I have to admit, I was nervous about this blind date, but now that I'm here, I'm actually really excited to get to know you. 

 (JAY hesitates, trying to maintain his composure.) 

JAY(Forced smile) Of course, Taylor. I'm also looking forward to getting to know you. 

 (TAYLOR notices JAY's lack of enthusiasm but tries to make the best of the situation.) 

TAYLOR(Gesturing to the menu) So, what do you recommend? I'm a little overwhelmed by all the options. 

 (JAY glances at the menu, clearly distracted.) 

JAYHonestly, I'm not really hungry. I'll just have whatever you're having. 

(TAYLOR's smile falters slightly as she realizes that JAY's heart is clearly not in this date.)

)