Abhor

Abhor - feeling of complete hatred.
              Strongest way to express hatred even
             Stronger than loathe...
___________________________________________________

?:.. hyu...hyung you...you are the person I ha...hate the most right now. How could you do this to her.

You just destroy 3 peoples life.I--I hate you the most for making me hurt the person I adore...I (he just threw away the phone against the wall)

While sliding through the wall to sit down on the floor.

He just wept because that's the only thing he could do right now.

He just sent a voice message for the person he abhor the most now but he was the same person that he look forward to too.

He knew that he had no choice rather than accepting the harsh reality.

He is releasing allthe pain through his loud wails.

He couldn't notice how his phone is buzzing with notifications.

He just couldn't seem to care now.

River side
19:00 pm

The calm and peaceful sounds of waves couldn't help the inner turmoil of the blonde boy who is sitting on the sand under a tree

The surrounding of the beach is a sight to see but the blonde cannot even enjoy how gorgeous it is Because of his blur vision due to contact tears.

He felt betrayed but not at the same time.

He has mixed feelings right now about the previous incident.

No one is to blame. He couldn't put the blame on anyone but to his own poor heart who was confident enough to paint itself with a beautiful feeling called love .

Not knowing the harsh outcomes...

___________________________________________________

~ Enjoy ~