A Mistake

(Macy POV)

I woke up. 01:42. Not bad, atleast i slept a little. I got out of my bed and changed clothes. I knew i couldn't sleep more from now on so i got ready to go out. Today i wanted to draw something different. So i got my palette, acrylics and brushes. 

I got out of my room quietly and made my way to the front door. As i was going to leave Matilda came behind me. 

"Where are you headed now Macy?" she said. Matilda was our housekeeper, one of our servants. She was like a mother to me. Actually she was.

"To the beach," i said and continued, "you can go back to sleep, i'll go to school in the morning." She looked at me with sleepy eyes and turned her back to me. "Call me if you need anything, don't hesitate. AND please be safe, we couldn't explain how you got hurt the last time to your father." she said. "Yeah yeah whatever, thanks." i said and then she went back to bed i suppose. 

I got out of the house and started my motor. It took me probably like half a hour and i finally reached to the beach. I got my art set out of my bag and searched for a good place. I placed my canvas down and started to draw under the moonlight. 

The sun was rising. I was almost done but i didn't wanted to leave. I could just stay a little longer. Who cares about the damn school anyway. But... i couldn't. I don't wanna deal with those lectures father gives me whenever i skip school. No need for that.

I don't know how much longer i stayed. I just finished my painting and i'm glad. I looked at the time. 07:33. Oh shi- school already started?! I called my personal driver and told him to come and take my art set. I sent him the location and got on my motor.

"Is this the Spanish class?" i said, trying to catch my breath.

"Are you Miss Edward?"

"Yea."

"You're late. Go take a seat."

"Well no shit Sher- i mean- uhh..." i said. I might have messed up a little bit. I looked for an empty seat. There was a single one left. Near that girl, what was her name again? Whatever, i'll learn somehow. 

She stared at me until i sat down. We looked at eachother for a while. Then she silked her shoulders, putted her head down and slept. I didn't care as long as she didn't bothered me. I got my notebook out and started to take notes.

As the minutes passed, i got more bored. I looked at the girl sitting beside me and she was still sleeping. I tried to wake her up but she just turned her head over to me. Well it wasn't my problem anymore. 

I stood up when the bell rang. That girl finally woke up. 

"Oh shit! How could i sleep?!" she said. Are you kidding me?

"Oh look, the princess is awake! How delightful." i said. She looked at me and said:

"Why didn't you wake me up Macy?! Now i have to ask someone for the notes. Great!" (Grace)

"Sucks to be you i guess." (Macy)

"Wait!- You could atleast help me." (Grace)

"I'm not a kind of a person who takes notes, go find someone else." (Macy) i said and turned my back to her.

"You bitch. Don't play games with me." (Grace)

"You've got some nerve to talk to the person you're wanting help from. You're dumb." (Macy)

"Thanks for the compliment. Now go fuck yourself, i'll get the damn notes from someone else." (Grace)

"You b-broke my heart, i'm gonna cryy" (Macy) i said and chuckled. I loved to annoy her. I got my stuff and went to the corridor. I started to search for my locker and looked at my classes. Oh how great, another boring language lesson.