How to get fired - a Tutorial by Macy

*Macy sings Smooth Criminal lyrics* The man on the ground groaned and holded his arm. He crawled backwards to get away from Macy and he started to beg for his life as Macy chased him. She wasn't even running, she was just walking towards the man.

"Please don't shoot me! I've got kids at home!"

"Sounds like a you problem to me"

"NO! I'LL DO ANYTHING-!"

"He was struck down, It was his doom"

Macy shot the man on the ground as he shouted from pain. "Annie, are you okay?" (Macy)

Macy danced infront of the man and did a moonwalk. The man watched her in shock and thought to himself that she must've been a crackhead. "You've been hit by-" She turned around like Micheal Jackson and shot him twice, "You've been hit by-" she shot her once again, "a smooth criminal!" She shot him for the last time.

She walked to the convenience store -again- at 2 am. The automatic doors opened and the young teen looked up to her. She was around the same age as him. He stared at her bloody hands and clothes. "How can I help you, ma'am?" he asked calmly.

She didn't say anything and walked up to the counter. She reached her pocket and took out some money. The teen's eyes grew as she counted the money. She threw some on the counter and pointed at him to keep his mouth shut, he nodded.

She washed her hands and got out. She then started to wander around the store. She grabbed a Redbull and walked to the counter, at least that's what the boy thought. She walked past him and threw the money at him while drinking the Redbull.

She got out of the store and walked back to her motorcycle. She got on and wore her helmet. She checked her phone. There wasn't anything new, just her boss giving her some instructions to follow before she comes back to the base. She rolled her eyes and drove off. 

(Macy POV)

I walked in. The strong odour of cigarettes and alcohol instantly hit me in the face. I walked to the bar and ordered a drink. Levi was sitting beside me. 

"Didn't you get my message?"

"I did." He stared at me, "Aren't you still a minor?"

"That shouldn't be your concern. Plus, i checked before coming. One of your agents, Ryan was he? He took care of your 'little problem' so don't worry that much!" 

He took a little sip from his drink. It seemed like this wasn't his first one after all. We continued to order and chit-chat.

"I'm so so sorry boss! There was this huge traffic and i couldn't get here on time. I'm here though, don't worry sir, i'll immediately get to work." A young and pretty girl grabbed her apron and started to clean the counter. 

"Well what are you waiting for? Get to work!" Her boss shouted behind her back. Levi called a waitress to take his order but there weren't any so the pretty girl approached to us.

"What can i get for you sir?"

"I'll have ..." As Levi ordered, i adored the girl. She was so innocent and cute for working at a place like this.

"Alright, and for you ma'am-" She froze as soon as she turned towards me. She stared at me for a while.

"Well aren't you a pretty one to be working here?" 

"Ma- I'm sorry for that, i just- zoned out. What can i get for you.. ma'am?"

"It's my first time here so i'm open to your suggestions."

"Uhh i-... I can give you a menu if you'd like." I nodded. 

"Here is the menu ma'am and as soon as you order, i'll be here with your drinks."