~Free Me~ Part 5

~Darius~

It took every self control in my body not to lift her up into my arms, wrap her legs around my waist and lock my lips with hers. I'm usually controlled in everything I do... but when she's this close to me... I go crazy. Her scent, her eyes... Gods just... everything about her screams heavenly... screams MINE!

She fits perfectly against me... I want those smooth thighs around my hips... I NEED her so bad. But I need to keep myself controlled... I don't want her to run off screaming. The only thing I want to hear her screaming is my name when she's beneath me.

Our eyes stay locked, and I cant bring myself to look away. My arms tighten protectively around her waist. Those diamond like eyes of hers are like two deep oceans I cant seem to escape... I'm drowning into them, and don't want to swim back up to the surface. Her soft breathing is like music to my ears. My gaze shifts down towards her plump rosy lips as I remain in control while speaking gently.

"Darius Roman Calloway"

She raises one eyebrow with confusion which makes me chuckle slightly.

"Excuse me?"

I couldn't help but smirk lightly before speaking again.

"Darius Roman Calloway, darling... that's my name. But you may call me Darius."

She parts her lips slightly and gods help me, I just want to devour those delicious looking...

I bite my lower lip, trying to prevent myself from doing anything she might find uncomfortable. I'm screaming on the inside to just give in to my desires. No Darius! keep calm!

All those shameless thoughts were ripped from my mind when she spoke and snapped me back to my senses.

"O-oh... I see... this must be your place then. You... brought me here?"

My arms loosen a bit around her and I hold her arm with my right hand gently, moving her away from the wooden railings. Once I did, I let her go... and trust me, it took every willpower, every fibre in my body to do so.

"Indeed... I saw you unconscious in the woods"

I lied... I was the reason she hit her head and blacked out in the first place... but I took it as an opportunity to take her with me... to bring her here, where she belongs. Call me a monster for all my intensions, but ever since I first saw her... I knew she had to be mine... and so she will. She just doesn't know it yet.

"Please.. tell me darling, what shall I call you? Does a woman as beautiful as you have a name? Surely you do... or would you rather I keep calling you darling hmm?"

I would much rather call her my darling.

I could sense her nervousness, and those sweet cheeks of hers painted in a soft pink blush. I see... my words are intimidating towards her. Good.

"N-no... umm... Y-you can call me Liana"

a Low, deep chuckle escapes my throat and my smirk grows wider. I bring my right hand up gently behind her neck and slowly brush my fingers up into her silky hair. My thump brushes along her jawline before I move my hand closer towards her soft blushing cheek and down towards her chin as I hold my grip lightly in place.

"Beautiful in every way possible. No star in the night sky can even compare to the beauty you behold outside and within Liana, darling"

Just when I thought she couldn't get any more charming, her cheeks blushed even more... this time in a soft shade of a red rose.

Suddenly she backs away and gazes down to the floor, her delicate little fingers fiddling with each other. I knew I might have gone a bit to far with my words, but I just cant help it when all she does is make me go insane. Worse than that.. she makes me want her even more, and my words were spoken in truth. If she keeps being this vulnerable around me, I might loose all self control. All that patience I've had inside all those years... gone.

"My apologies darling, did I fluster you? I haven't spoken to a woman in ages. Do forgive my way of... Words"

When she looked back up at me again, my heart did that strange thumping again against my ribcage. My heart is suppose to stay un beating... but when in the presence of her, it comes back to life.

"N-no its okay. I'll admit, you did startle me with your words, but it brought no harm"

My lips form a soft smile as I look down at her.

"M-may I ask... umm.. why do you speak like that?.. you know, like your from the 1800's or something?"

My eyebrow raises in amusement and I grin. she's smart... and it would be in a matter of time before she would discover my true identity for herself. But, I don't plan on keeping this secret from her. I shall admit the truth eventually. For once in my miserable life of eternity, I am thankful for Tristan's curse given to me. because of this unbreakable curse, I had the honour to set my gaze upon this beautiful woman, upon my darling Liana, upon my love.

"Ah, you caught that didn't you? Well Liana, darling..."

I move closer towards her, she stepped back again but my left arm caught her behind her back in a swift movement. Pulling her close against me, I leaned down and whispered softly yet seductively into her ear. My lips touching her earlobe only slightly.

"What if I was from the 1800's? What if I told you I wasn't exactly human? Would you run from me darling?"

I could feel her body tense up against me, her delicate hands moved towards my chest, which made my back muscles flex with excitement. I crave her touch so badly. I want her to lean on me and never let go. Because I as sure as hell would not. Not even if our differences forbade me to.

"W-what do you mean? You mean to say your not human?"

The smirk on my face grew wider and I kept whispering softly and seductively into her ear. My grip around her grew even more possessive and protective than before.

"That's exactly what I meant sweetheart. Because your mine now... why keep any secrets hmm? So tell me darling... would you like to know in what beasts arms your being held in?"