The Day of the Concert

Laura's POV
"Oh god. I can't wait for today."
"You know Laura, you shouldn't get too cocky."
"I know, but Keith, there is something going through my body that I can't explain."
"Well don't get hurt from your goddamn electric shocks going through your body."
"Don't worry, I won't."
"Sure, and don't strain your vocals ok."
"Ok....."
Idiot.

Roger's POV

Holy shit I can't wait for tonight. It will be the first time me and Entwistle will get to see Elvis, but it's going to suck because Entwistle will be there. Oh who am I kidding, He's my brother I never wanted. I'm joking, I'm joking.

Laura's POV
"Hey Elvis!"
"Yea Laura?"
"When does the concert start?"
"I'm sorry, but did you just answer my question with another question?"
"I'm sorry, but didn't you just answer MY question with another question?"
"See you just did it again!"
"Yes I know. I did that on purpose to make you mad, and you didn't answer my question."
"Oh I'm sorry it starts at 8:30. How do you keep forgetting these things?"
"You know, I have no idea."

John's POV

I swear to god if Roger doesn't shut the hell up about this damn concert I might scream.
I mean what man in his right mind talks that much about an Elvis concert, and IN A PARK?! That dude needs help. Oh damn! I forgot that Laura told me she was opening for him today.

"Hey Rog."
"Yea Entwisty."
"Hold on. What did you just call me?"
"I called you Entwisty. Do you like it????"
"NO! DONT YOU EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN."
"Ok I won't but you need to calm down. Now what did you want to tell me?"
"Oh yea! Ok so I know this amazing women. Her name is Laura."
"Ok and how does this pertain to me?"
"Well she is opening for Elvis tonight, and she fits to all of your standards."
"So your telling me she is a musician and she doesn't smoke."
"That is exactly what I'm telling you, and to make it better, she is one of the most beautiful women you will ever see in your life."

*ring
*ring
*ring

"Hello?"
"Hey John, are you coming to the concert tonight?"
"Yea, and I'm bringing one of my friends that you will definitely like."
"Really now?"
"Yea."
"And how is that so."
"Well he's your type of guy."
"Ok just I hope he's handsome. Unlike the other guys you have made me meet."
"Laura I can assure you that he's not ugly."
"Ok fine, now I have to go practice."
"Alright bye bye now."

"Who was that Entwisty?"
"What did I just say five minutes ago about calling me that."
"Oh yea, sorry."
"It was Laura. She wanted to know if I was going."
"Oh ok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I hope you like the second chapter! More coming soon⭐️