Cast

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight. I only own my OCs, and changes to the timeline and the plot. That said, Leah and Sam will never get into a relationship they will just be friends and Twilight will be set in 2020 so then the later ones (New Moon, Eclipse, etc. will catch up to the current time 2024).

—————————- 🐺🐺🐺————————

Amber Midthunder as Dakota Angeni Ottertale-Swan. Born August 27th 2004. She's 16 years old.

She is 5"5 inch's with a gorgeous voluptuous build. She has long dark brown hair with doe-like dark brown eyes and pouty lips.

She was abandoned by her mother at ten years old and hardly ever saw her birth father, Charlie Swan, as he was either always working or Renée hated her being near Bella so she was raised by her sixteen year old brother Sam who she adored. She also loved Embry her best friend and who was Sam's half brother.

• Angeni means Angel in Native American.

• Dakota is a Native American tribal name meaning "ally." Pronounced dah-KOH-tah. 

"'Hello boys!'"
"'Sethie how about we go pranking?'"
"'I have feelings for both of you and as I'm both your Imprint learn to get along or don't talk to me! I can't deal with this much testosterone!'"

"'Hello boys!'""'Sethie how about we go pranking?'""'I have feelings for both of you and as I'm both your Imprint learn to get along or don't talk to me! I can't deal with this much testosterone!'"

Alex Meraz as Paul Jasper Lahote.

He is 19 years old and is 6"0, has black hair and chocolate brown eyes and a muscular build. He works at a body shop for cars on the Rez. His birthday is August 13th 2001.

He's been best friends with Dakota since they were kids and started dating when he was 16 and she was 13. He then imprinted on her the following year when he turned 17.

He's is very overprotective of her, and was annoyed at Jared for Imprinting on his girlfriend but quickly got over it (after she told them off and Sam lectured both he and Jared).

Extra abilities as a wolf/ form:

* Delta.
* Quicker reflexes.
* Paul is smaller than Sam and Jacob, and has dark silver fur.
* Third to shift.

"'My beautiful baby girl.'"
"'My angel.'"

'"