Chapter Five

Shawn POV

It was Saturday morning and I was just going to the hospital to check on mom. Ethan wanted to come, but after that asshole Tom came to the club, I felt like my dear mum needs a break.

I entered the hospital and go to the nurse behind the desk. I asked her mom's room and she told me. I was now entering her room and saw the doctor, he looked a bit tense though. I walked up to him and greeted him.

"Hi doctor, is my mother okay?" I asked but the doctor still looked tense. "Mr Kemply, I have bad news and good news" the doctor said. "Tell me the good news first please" " we've found a way for your mother to recover quickly" he said and I smiled very widely. "The bad news is it costs $300 000" after he said that, my smile fell.

I couldn't get that kind of money, my salary is not nearly that close. I smiled a bit at him, thanked him and left.

I was now outside and I broke into tears. I don't have that kind of money, how am I supposed to help my mother.

I didn't notice someone standing behind me, they wrapped their muscular arms around me and their manly scent calmed me a bit.

"Tell me, why you're crying" that deep voice said sending chills down my spine. "My mother is in the hospital and I have to pay $300 000 plus the hospital bill and I don't have enough money for either of those things" I said and started to cry again.

"I'll pay, but you have to do something for me" I turned around really fast and saw guess who, Mr Santiago looking handsome like always. I was still in his arms, I couldn't speak so I just nodded.

"Be my wife, and I'll protect your family and friends, if you don't feel comfortable living with me you can always come with your friends, is that a deal?" Mr Santiago said looking at me. I was stunned by the fact that a rich man like him wants to marry someone like me. "d-deal" I muttered, and he heard it. He let go of me and went back inside the hospital.

After a few minutes he came back with the doctor. "We're going to start the procedure, don't worry she'll be better in no time. We'll call you when she gained consciousness" the doctor said and I was over the moon. He kept he's word. The doctor smiled at me and went inside.

"Thank you" I said looking at him in those cold dark eyes of his. He looked at me back and nodded. "I'll send someone to help you prepare for the wedding, so be ready on Friday afternoon" he said and I only nodded, then he went to his luxurious car and drove off.

I had a smile still plastered on my face. I walked to Ethan's place to talk to him, since the girls had something to do.

I knocked on his door until I heard a faint 'come in' and then walked inside. I saw Ethan sitting on the couch with Polly on his lap.

"Ethan, I have something to tell you" he just nodded and I told him everything. He looked so shocked, I mean yeah, the owner of the club you work in just asked you to be his wife, who wouldn't be surprised.

"Um, congratulations, I'm glad he helped pay off the treatment for your mom" he smiling knowing his best friend would be okay soon. "Don't worry, I'll be with you if he says you need to stay at his house" he said and I nodded.

.....

It feels like the week passed by faster than usual. The girls said they would stay  with me if I move to his house.

All week I've been busy with working and I've even been talking to Ms Santiago. She's very nice, but I've never seen her wearing dresses or skirts just pants.

And Mr Santiago has been acting weird lately. There have been more people that go to the VIP lounge and I me and a few of my colleagues have been busy with them. I noticed if anyone would flirt with me Mr Santiago would glare at them.

He's been possessive lately and I kinda like it. Today after my shift I will have to go to prepare for the wedding. Since he said someone would come and get me.

Now me and Ethan had finished our shifts and it's time to go home. As I was walking I hit a very well built chest. When I look up it was Mr Santiago. I immediately apologized.

"I'll be the one taking you out for the preparations" he said so blankly, "but I thought you said someone would come to pick me up" I said and you know, I know he's going to be my husband and all but, wow.

"He couldn't make it" he said. I was about to protest but Ethan butted in. "Of course Shawn would love to go with vyou" why Ethan, why.

He gave a 'you got this' face and I just nodded. Ethan went home while I left with Mr Santiago.

We stopped at a shop that looked like it sold wedding dresses. Oh hell no. He's not going to make me wear a dress, is he? "Relax, you won't wear a dress" did this guy just read my mind?! "No, your facial expressions just gave it away." Wow this man can do it all.

We got of and entered the store. There we were greeted by a middle aged woman. After she saw Mr Santiago, she ran to the back and came back with a white suit that was like a wedding gown.

It sleeveless and in the back was a long skirt. It looked so beautiful and so were the gloves and shoes. "Oh, you have quite a beautiful bride, this suit will fit him right. What's your name dear?" The middle aged woman asked smiling, so Mr Santiago had been preparing a few things like what we'll wear. "I'm Shawn Kemply, ma'am" I answered. "Oh soon you'll be Mrs Shawn Santiago, right sir" she said and he nodded. I was blushing by what she said, god.

Apparently my suit will be given to me when it's the day before my wedding. The wedding will take three weeks, so I still have time. My mother would wake up soon and I have to tell her about the wedding.

I took a picture of my suit and jewelry and sent it to my friends. We agreed to meet in Ethan's place as usual.

After the preparations about what I would wear were done he took me to Ethan's place and bid goodbye.

Okay this is something I never expected in my entire life. I was going to get married to my boss. Omgosh.