Chapter Two

It's now Saturday and me, Ethan and the girls are at Ethan's place just hanging out. The girls have been telling us stories about work and wow it is hilarious.

Irene said all the boys and some girls were just staring at her, I mean yes, she's very pretty but people she's trying to help you.

Zarafina was just laughing her ass out, damn, this girl can laugh. "And then while I was showing them their steps, they started to whistle, jeez these people" she finished with a huff.

"Ethan, tells us about your highschool years, please" Zarafina asked Ethan and that was a great idea, since me and the girls have been friends since preschool.

Me and Irene joined in begging for Ethan to tell us the story of his life in highschool. True he firstly said no but after a little more begging, pleading and fake crying he agreed. We really know how to push him into saying yes.

(Okay, so this flash back will be Ethan's POV. Since it's his flashback and life, okay let's go😉👍.)

It was my first day coming to this school and god, was it big. I went to the principal's office to take my time table and a map of this, if they have one of course.

I knocked on the door and after I heard a small 'come in' I got inside the office. The principal was a middle aged man, he looked like he smokes and  drinks. I got inside and bowed a little since my grandparents taught me that's how to show respect to elders.

I could feel him eying me down from head to toe. And since in this highschool they allow us to wear home clothes, I decided to wear a big pink sweater with blue jeans.

After some time he gave me my time table and a map, how lucky. I walked to my class and  sat in the middle with a boy, I didn't know.

Soon the teacher told me to introduce myself infront of the class and I happily did. I walked to the front with grace. "Hello, my name is Ethan Marche, and I just moved here from Paris, I hope we can all be good friends." I said that and walked back to my sit in grace yet again.

After class started I could feel people staring at me, but I got used to it since I often received the same stares back in Paris. I didn't bother to look and continued on focusing on the teacher.

Our teacher had told Tom, my desk mate, to give me a tour of the school since he's the class president. I guess I chose the right sit, ahaha.

He showed me  a lot of places and soon we headed to the cafeteria to eat. I liked him, as a friend I mean.

We started to hang out and he was a really nice and fun guy. I think I might start to catch feelings for him.

We were nearing the end of the year, I was in eleven grade and Tom started to change. He started hanging with the bad boys and even started to smoke and drink. He even changed his look, from sweet caring innocent guy to bad boy. I hated what he had become and I was going to stop him.

After school I went to the place where he goes and there he was smoking with a bunch of other guys. I really hate the smell of smoke. I walked up to the group and saw him.

The other guys kept on eying me like I was their prey. I felt really nervous with their stares. "Tom let's go, you know this not a good place for you," I said a little nervous. I thought he would listen but he was too immensed in smoking. He let out a smoke than looked at me. I felt so small. "And who told you that, I like this place and you know right now you're looking real yummy." He said and pulled me by my small waist. He and the other guys were taller than me and much more built, and since my body is on the feminine side I don't think I can fight back.