𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 - 𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹

smut

TW: BLOWJOB, MOMMY KINK, P IN V
(SUB BILL & DOM OC)

ALICE POV:

I walked down the halls, i heard some faint noises from her and bills room.

i checked up on bill and saw he was on bed and his phone was a girl in her bikini.

Alice felt rage and stomped her foot making bill jump. "A-Alice!" he mumbled shivering.

"what we're you doing!!" Alice yelled as she clenched her fist tight

"i—i'm sorry!" Bill stuttered, Alice sighed. she sat on the edge of the bed and opened the drawer.

she pulled out handcuffs. "A-Alice what a-are you doing...?" bill mumbled.

"you'll see." Alice slightly smirked and handcuffed bill to the bed.

"For now on...you will call me mommy."
Alice said with a grin

"o-okay m-m-mommy." Bill stuttered and sat up properly.

"Tell me... who was that girl in your phone?" alice demanded for an answer.

"N-no one! just a girl i saw... i-i craved for you i just felt a little h-hard." bill shivered.

"Bad....bad boy..." alice whispered as she slowly undressed infront  of him, she slipped bills pants off along with his boxers.

"M-mommy i'm s-sorry..." Bill whispered.

"Shhh.." Alice sat up and unclasped her bra as bills eyes grew more hungry.

Alice played with her nipples and smirked as bill groaned. "Mommy please..." bill grunted bucking his hips.

"quiet! be good and maybe i"ll give you a reward." Alice smirked and continued to play with her breasts as bill was whimpering like crazy.

Alice sat in between Bills legs and kissed his tip making bill jump and moaned. "Quiet." alice frowned her eyebrows

Bill nodded weakly as he was losing control.

Alice saw how much bill was struggling.
"hmmm... it seems your really craving me hm?" Alice titled her head.

"Y-yes mommy, i want you so bad..." Bill nods,

"alright. just promise me you'll never look at any girl ever again." Alice glared at bill.

"Y-yes! i promise you mommy!" Bill smiled nodding repeatedly.

"Okay now tell me what you want mommy to do." Alice grinned.

"c-can you..." Bill mumbled "use your words baby." Alice reassured.

"Can you suck me, please mommy.." Bill pointed to his hard cock was had pre-cum dripping.

Alice grinned slightly and sat in between Bills legs and kissed his tip making bill groan.

Alice licked the sides trailing it to his tip once again.

"M-mommy!" Bill whimpered as she threw his head back. Alice took it as a sign and managed to place bills full length in her throat.

A whole moan came out of bill bucking his hips as she gripped on the armrest.

"F-fuck!" bill whispered with a moan as he immediately cummed in her mouth.

Alice brought her head back and swallowed it with no ease making bill shut his eyes throwing his head back.

"Thank you m-mommy..." bill smiled, "I'm not done yet." Alice smirked making bill look at alice shocked.

"W-what?" Alice sat on bills lap and sat on his cock making bill yell and moan.

"Oh good boy..." Alice moaned out feeling the pleasure as bills eyes were closed shut.

alice bit her bottom lip as she bounced on his cock, Bill gently thrusted in her making alice yelp and moan.

"M-mommy i'm c-cumming..." Bill whimpered groaning in alice's ear.

"cum for me baby." and with that bill groaned loudly and cummed in alice feeling her up with his thick white semen.

Bill panted and breathed heavily as he catches his breath, Alice kissed bills neck. "good boy you did so well for mommy."

Bill nods panting heavily.

"Now promise me you will never look at other girls again mkay?" Alice smiled.

"Yes mommy." Bill said in between his breath.

CREDITS TO SOPHIA!

FIRST CHAPTER HOW DO WE LIKE IT?? I MADE THIS CHAPTER FOR MY AMAZING BFF aliceherexo