CH1. The Warehouse

I was inbound to: Anti-Furry HQ Level 1 - Dormitories Compartment.

Security guard: "Good Morning Agent LAF, Today's a big day."

Random scientist: "Oh it sure is Petrovsky. It sure is.
By the way, did you check our equipment? It tends to malfunction.
Also Greetings Agent LAF"

Me: "Greetings, and good morning"

The Scientist: "Good morning. It seems that you are in a good mood. It appears that you have finished your training with Agent Petrovsky. We need to talk about a mission on which you will lead on. It is top priority, you are prepared for such a mission, yes?"

Me: "I am always prepared."

The Scientist: "Good, because we have received reports from an undercover Anti-Furry agent that a dangerous furry is spotted in Eastern Europe. The agent, unfortunately, failed to get rid of him. Therefore you are appointed as a new leader of a task force and this is your objective. Are there any questions?"

Me: "What type of furry is it?"

The Scientist: "The suspect is a Protogen, it's known that he is highly skilled and dangerous. Unfortunately, we didn't receive his name, however we think he is a leader of a local furry group, he is dangerous, we also don't know if he is armed or not. Be careful, because the last agent that tried to stop him was found deceased."

Me: "Alright, I think Agent Marskas would like to help me. He quite hates Protogens."

The Scientist: "Excellent, both of you are appointed as a task force. Your main task will be hunting down that protogen and stopping him. You are free to use lethal force. If you have any difficulties, contact me, I will be waiting in my office. Good luck."

Me: "Alright" i head to Agent Marskas's office

I arrived at Agent Marskas' office. He was sitting in the room, looking at some documents and eating a sandwich.

i say: "Ready for another mission?"
Agent Marskas says in a deep tone "What is it?"
i say: "Oh, y'know, gotta kill a Protogen."
Agent Marskas says menacingly "Where?"
i say: "Somewhere in Eastern Europe."
Agent Marskas says "Whats the coordinates?"
i pull out a USB stick and i say: "The coordinates are on here."
Agent Marskas says "What vehicle do you want to take?"
i say: "The Killonova Laboratories Spaceship."
Agent Marskas talks to his suit "KAI, get us that f*cking ship now!"

KAI responds:

"Confirmed, ordering ship now."

It takes a while for the ship to arrive. Meanwhile, Agent Marskas continues eating, he looks relaxed. Suddenly, he throws his sandwich, stands up and grabs a heavy machine gun.

"It's time to hunt."

Me and Agent Marskas walk to the landing zone and we board the ship, i plug the USB stick in and the ship takes off

A long flight later, I hear KAI announcing that my destination zone was reached. It seems that the Protogen's location is an abandoned warehouse, as it was reported in the intel.

I turn the loud speakers on and I start playing Fortunate Son