CH.2 The Facility

Email #2 from: Agent Petrovsky

Subject: Additional Information

Email contents:

"I have found some information in the files that you have provided. The information may be of interest to you, please read the following:
Project E-13 : This project is about the creation of the artificial protogen race.
Project A-02 : This project is about the creation of artificial Protogen-like humanoid aliens.
Project N-05 : This project is about the creation of a neural implant that can turn humans into protogen-like beings.

"Dang, these things are a danger to the human population!"

Email #3 from: Agent Petrovsky
Subject: Further Information

Email contents:
"I have also found one more information on the files that you provided. Please read the following:
Project C-39 : It seems that they want to create something called 'protogen zombies', or 'zomprotogens' as they call them. Apparently that project is still in a development stage, so there is time to stop it."

I respond "Any info on where the facility is?"

Email #4 from: Agent Petrovsky
Subject: The Facility Location

Email contents:
"Project C-39 is still under development in a secret facility. It is located somewhere between the borders of Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. The exact location is still secret, but there are some sources that provide information about it, I have attached them to this email as PDFs. Read them carefully."

I open the PDFs and i read them, taking notes of all the important information

The PDFs I have opened contain very detailed information about the project. The project is still in it's early stages, but the information included all of the names of the scientists that are participating in that project. It seems that this mission has just become much more important than before.

I put the location into Google Maps and i see how far the nearest city is from it

The facility is located about 295km(182miles) to east from the nearest medium sized city. As it is a very remote location, I see that it is surrounded by a very dense forest with thick forest lines. It seems that I will have to do this mission on foot, there are no nearby roads, however the trees are not too thick to hinder movement. The facility is located on a high hills area near the border of Ukraine and Russia, the border is very mountainous and there's a road connecting the two countries there.

I pull up a list of all the nukes we have

After my search, I can find many different types of nukes with variable power. The most powerful one that the Anti-Furries own is the Tsar Bomba - the most powerful nuclear weapon ever designed, its yield is around 58 megatons.

I prepare the Tsar Bomba for launch

I have managed to prepare the Tsar Bomba for launch. This bomb is definitely the most powerful nuke in my disposal and it may prove useful. It will definitely destroy the entire facility and leave nothing behind.