𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐔𝐒

Name -  Ambrosius Marsden(Birth name: James Mirasoul)Gender - Male Age - 32Sexuality - Bisexual Pronouns - He/HimSpecies - Arctic Fox Personality - Ambrosius Marsden, a 32-year-old Arctic Fox, presents a paradoxical blend of passive aggression and...

Name - Ambrosius Marsden
(Birth name: James Mirasoul)
Gender - Male
Age - 32
Sexuality - Bisexual
Pronouns - He/Him
Species - Arctic Fox
Personality - Ambrosius Marsden, a 32-year-old Arctic Fox, presents a paradoxical blend of passive aggression and loyalty. His sandy tan, almost white fur conceals scars on his shoulder and lower back, with piercing red eyes reflecting an intense focus. Standing at 6'5, his demeanor is a mix of hostility and kindness. A psychopathic undercurrent surfaces in his work as a guardian, overshadowed by a penchant for baking and sparring. Despite his aggressive tendencies, Ambrosius remains fiercely loyal to those he deems worthy, creating an enigmatic personality that keeps others on edge.

Ambrosius Marsden, the 32-year-old Arctic Fox, embodies an intricate tapestry of contrasting traits that both intrigue and unsettle those around him. His sandy tan fur, almost white, serves as a deceptive canvas concealing scars on his shoulder and lower back, narrating tales of battles and confrontations. His 6'4 figure dominates the space he occupies, while his piercing red eyes emanate an intense focus that unnerves even the most composed individuals.

In the realm of personality, Ambrosius presents a paradox. Passive aggression weaves through his interactions, creating an atmosphere where hostility and kindness dance a delicate tango. The psychopathic undercurrent that surfaces in his work as a guardian is a chilling testament to his capability for ruthless action, a facet of his character often overshadowed by his unexpected penchant for two seemingly unrelated activities - baking and sparring. His affinity for these divergent pursuits hints at layers of complexity beneath the surface.

Within Ambrosius's mind resides a judgmental nature that dissects situations and people with a razor-sharp precision. He possesses a tendency to assess the worthiness of individuals swiftly, either marking them as allies worthy of his loyalty or dismissing them entirely. This quick judgment, coupled with his gullible tendencies, adds an unpredictable element to his interactions. One can never be certain whether they stand in his favor or the shadowed periphery of his disdain.

In the darker corners of his thoughts lurk unsettling musings about murder and brutality in combat. The juxtaposition of his proficiency as a guardian and his darker inclinations adds an element of danger to Ambrosius's persona. Yet, despite these ominous qualities, he remains fiercely loyal to those who manage to pass his stringent criteria for trust, forging bonds that withstand the storm of his erratic emotions.

The enigma that is Ambrosius Marsden keeps others on edge, unsure of when the pendulum might swing between hostility and kindness, loyalty and disdain.
Life Status - Alive
Appearance (Body) - Sandy Tan almost white and grayish fur, A scar on his shoulder and lower back, Red Eyes, A fluffy tail, Around 6 '5, Also a scar over his eye.
Appearance (Clothes) - Ambrosius Marsden embraces a Dark Academia style, donning tailored black trousers paired with a deep burgundy turtleneck sweater. A charcoal gray wool coat complements the ensemble, adorned with a silver fox brooch. His attire is completed with polished black leather boots, adding a touch of refinement to his enigmatic presence.
Voice Claim - Amao Odayaka from Yandere simulator.
Singing Voice Claim - Veneer from Trolls Band Together.
Theme songs - When you're mine from DC superhero girls 2019, Treat me and Have Mercy by Chlöe, Romans Revenge by Nicki Minaj ft. Eminem.
Likes - Baking, Sparring, Precision and attention to detail, Matching color schemes in outfits, Perfectly executed plans, The thrill of combat and sparring, Achieving flawless results in baking, Orderliness and well-organized spaces, Strategic thinking and tactical approaches, The satisfaction of a well-earned victory, Loyalty and trustworthiness in others, The aesthetic appeal of icy landscapes.
Dislikes - Inefficiency, Disregard for color coordination in outfits, Disorganization, Lack of precision, Incompetence, People who challenge his authority, Imperfectly executed tasks, Unreliable individuals, Chaotic environments, Anything disrupting his sense of order.
Weapons - Steel fans (X2), A sword, Reverberating Incantations.

(Reverberating Incantations definition: Ambrosius wields the mystical prowess of "Reverberating Incantations," a unique magical ability intertwined with his enigmatic persona. In this arcane artistry, he must articulate his spells in reverse, infusing an additional layer of complexity to the incantations.)

)