Chapter 1

Quackity was once a homeless kid who lived on the streets in their tiny town. He survived off of stealing, going around the town into stores robbing and running off. As he hid back in his tent he set up hearing crunching nearby, quackity for sure thought he was going to get caught.

He thinks this is the end, but looking back at that he wishes it was, a less cruel punishment it was. A simple prison sentence instead of a organization of criminals.

A goat stood infront of quackity staring down at the smaller male. He gave him a place to stay at helping the younger warm up and be safe, quackity wishes he ran to escape but he vowed to protect quackity and he blindly trusted the man.

Quackity was scared when they arrived at the goats home, he learned his name was schlatt, a normal male who loved money, he was a greedy man schlatt was. It wasn't until a week when schlatt knew quackity was hooked in when he started his manipulation

Schlatt started commenting on quackitys weight, calling him fat, a slut. Shaming him for eating until quackity started throwing up in the bathroom every night after dinner as he came back schlatt punched him

It wasn't the love he remembered the first night they saw each other. How he was so nice and gave quackity a home, now he has to earn his stay here even if he left it wouldn't matter. Schlatt knew he won, if quackity left he'd be back on the streets until another person picked him up and used him for whatever purpose.

Quackity was forced to marry schlatt not even a year later. It was horrible, he made him dress into a long dress with makeup, schlatt had always said he wasn't gay, knowing quackity was and how hurt he was when schlatt would tell people that he was a female.

When the ring was put on quackitys finger it was the end, there was no escaping this cruel man as he got away with abusing him mentally and physically as he sees his friends and family smile all proud, they didn't see the tear that dropped down from quackitys cheek or the makeup that smeared off the tear drop that revealed a nice bruise on his cheek

It was soon later when quackity discovery the truth about schlatt. He knew what world they lived in, that people were heroes and some villains. But he didn't understand it too well having zero ideas about how or why it happened.

Not knowing that his husband was a main villain in a organization of crime and he was shoved into the circle with no say, forced to listen and observe the torment and ideas forming through the meetings of all these villains.

He became the main man for schlatt and was forced to write down things and be his right hand man in everything he does, no matter how crazy it is he had to listen and do what he was told or he'd be beaten.

Quackity was too weak to argue with him as he gave in to his twisted plan.