PHASE I: The Alchemist

The universe is a vast and ever-shifting expanse, teeming with uncountable beings. It is shaped by a chaotic interplay of seen and unseen forces and ruled by entities believed to be all-powerful. But some dare to challenge this perception, speaking of a mysterious event known only as 'The Spark' that is the source of all energy and the driving force behind progress. This enigma remains at the heart of existence, continuously propelling the never-ending cycle of creation and destruction.

As humankind evolved, our insatiable thirst for power and material wealth birthed societies built upon intellect and ambition, much like how explorers were drawn to the boundless sea. Mother granted us the freedom to explore and innovate—whether that be nature or a higher being. But she did not know that this gift would eventually be turned against her.

Earth, a realm unlike any other in the galaxy undergoing constant evolution, was not just a physical entity but also a symbol of life itself. It was often called 'Spawns Glory,' a divine representation of devotion. However, despite society's supposed values of order and harmony, most nations were ruthless and destructive, annihilating anyone who dared to cross their path.

Rather than fostering unity, the desire for control spawned an oppressive, militaristic government that crushed any attempts at rebellion or dissent. The pursuit of authority became more important than the well-being of citizens, partitioning the world's most prosperous regions into distinct districts and lavishing luxury upon the privileged while relegating the needy to the fringes. The stark segregation permeated every aspect of society, elevating 'exceptional' individuals above the common folk.

Amidst this injustice, uprisings and rebellions sparked across the globe but were typically overshadowed by ongoing wars. Any efforts to incite change were swiftly punished by the Ministry of Defense, which received praise for maintaining order through harsh measures such as imprisonment or death. Yet, as the mind reacts quickly, the spirit crumbles in the annals of history.

In this world where right and wrong blur into shades of gray, it becomes nearly impossible to tell heroes from villains. Corruption and greed have infiltrated every level of society like a poison, causing harm to individuals and destroying communities. This dark reality gave rise to a new form of propaganda known as 'Tech Point,' controlled by a powerful group of soldiers called 'Division.' They wield cutting-edge technology and manipulate the masses to maintain their stranglehold on society. The corruption and greed within this system only widen the gap between the wealthy elite and the struggling masses, creating a deep divide that seems impossible to bridge.

The aftermath is the stage where my struggle for justice unfolds—in a world where moral ambiguity reigns supreme and power corrupts all who seek it.

Prevailing beliefs and ideologies often hinder the nation's ability to serve its people effectively. Instead of proactively addressing issues, their policies were primarily reactive, responding to threats only when they arose. This lack of foresight and long-term planning displayed a significant weakness the opposing party aimed to exploit. Led by the Alchemist, their strategy was to dismantle the current system by targeting leaders and critical infrastructure while appealing to public sentiment. They emphasized a comprehensive approach beyond simply winning battles.

Tolerance evolved from a casual notion into a fundamental principle that was strictly upheld. It extended not only to humans but also to all living beings. However, research has shown that ecological studies frequently overlook past extinct species. Despite this oversight, it is crucial to recognize that there are always looming threats waiting in the shadows.

"Similar to the balance between power and morality."

Alchemy, an ancient and mysterious art, has been revered and doubted throughout history. Its practitioners, known as alchemists, have been both revered and doubted. Some believed it was essential for unlocking the universe's potential, while others saw it as a dangerous pursuit steeped in superstition and myth.

Those who sought to abolish alchemy were motivated by a genuine desire to rid the world of what they saw as a dangerous and irrational practice. They viewed alchemy's deities as products of darkness and believed that worshiping them hindered progress and enlightenment.

Advocates for naturalism hid behind their moral beliefs and pursuit of harmony, which they claimed arose from feelings of guilt and resignation. They argued that alchemy was morally questionable and had the potential to capitalize on the secrets of the universe.

These individuals were known as Chimeras, fierce souls dedicated to creating a brighter future—warriors who fought against corruption and embodied every aspect of mammalian life. Their goal was not just an abstract belief but a fight for the future of all living creatures. They were strategists, thinkers, and fighters united by a common purpose: dismantling the court of aversion and restoring balance to the world. This belief, this moral struggle, gave them strength and purpose in the face of adversity—a beacon of hope in a world clouded by darkness. Their courage and determination inspire hope in all who yearn for a better world.

By definition, a Chimera represented a misconception about God, the fall of man, and the serpent in Eden. It was considered a malicious story disguised as something good, yet it was considered unclean, impure, and poisonous. However, their kind redefined the meaning and transformed it into a foundation of hope.

The truth pulses through my veins like fire, fueling every part of my being with unwavering determination. I had dedicated myself to honing my skills and making relentless efforts and sacrifices. But as our tribe reached a crossroads, doubts, and uncertainties threatened to weaken my resolve. Each member grappled with feelings of duty, conviction, loyalty, and a desire for independence. This inner turmoil ignited a burning passion for revenge, clouding their moral compass and leading them toward destruction.

The ideals and principles that once guided us have become blurred in pursuing our ultimate goal. As I fought against the oppressive system and its supporters, a part of me questioned whether we were genuinely fighting for the greater good or driven by greed and anger towards our enemies. Yet, I silenced these doubts and continued, determined to dismantle the chains that held me captive.

Although errors may occur, I remained determined to persevere. However, a single question remained: Would I triumph in reaching their objectives or succumb to the hurdles ahead? The future held the answer to this doubt, but one thing was sure—no matter the result, this journey would mark the beginning of a rebellion —the beginning before the end.

Therefore, are you willing to participate?