2

"Wait, I don't like your level of confidence right now." Aiden eyed the crazy man with confusion. "You can blatantly see the size of my dick! Why even wager…now I believe yours would be bigger!"

Sega cackled, "I'm right here, naked as the day I was born. You can't tell?"

"First off, I'm not snapping my eyes to your stuff, it's not socially acceptable to ogle someone's business when we are bare!"

"Business? Stuff? The fuck are we fifteen? My priceless centerpiece is obviously massive even if you haven't said a single thing to pique his interest, you can tell by my hang time that I'm blessed. I can see your log, you have my girth beat but not my length. Funny that your stuff is built like you, short and stout."

Aiden looked at the water as if it could hear the things coming out of Sega's mouth. "Short? I am not short. To you, any one is short. No one told the Gods to stretch your entire family to your heights, minus poor Prince Cerise who didn't get the memo. My body and my male organ are very good lengths thank you. I've never had a single complaint about how long it is, I'll tell you that!" Aiden placed his hands on his hips, "also if you know I'm thicker, does that not make me bigger?"

Gods, handsome but talks like he's elderly. “So you're interested in my wager?" Sega waded into the water, his hair sticking to him like a chaste veil, but he was anything but chaste. "I say length makes it bigger. Would you rather stir things with a mug or a utensil made for stirring, Aiden~"

"Don't say my damn name like that. We aren't this familiar Sega. You may know my brother and biological father well, but it doesn't mean you can act familiar with me."

"Oh fuck off your high horse." Sega stopped obnoxiously close to Aiden in the heated water. "Saying shit like acting familiar. Unclutch your pearls, fair maiden. Of course we aren't familiar, what would I have done to a derpy faced, shy brat?"

"Don't you mean, what would I have done with?"

"No, no. I said what I said. Done to. This squirmy little thing, blushing at naughty words." Sega cocked his head, tilting his chin. "Freezing and breath stopping when I'd slip my tongue in."

Aiden drew in a heavy breath and his face ticked. He wanted to slip his tongue in alright. "I have no interest in giving you a quickie in your family's bath house. I'd make you cry and that just wouldn't do."

"Make me cry?" Sega slid his hair over his shoulder, purposely trailing a wet finger through the curly hair on Aiden's chest. "With what? Disappointment? Dissatisfaction? Dick?" Blue eyes snapped to the log and Sega reached for it with lightning speed. “Come on puppy, use your big boy words. Or is dick an ick? Too bad, it's one of my favorite things to have on the tip of my tongue.”

Pearly canines flashed at Aiden's hiss and growl. "What could this nub do to me? I've slid my blessing between tits that stick out more than this thing." Not true, this dick is fat and a great length but I don't not partake in log sitting.

Aiden bared his teeth at the brazen man. He would have caved in a person's face for accosting him like some backroom worker. Gold eyes actually glowed like the sun as he glared at the taunting face.

He could not punch this face, it was a gorgeous fucking face. His sexuality leaned purely towards men and Sega knew it. The beast could read a person like he wrote them into existence.

"I know I look tantalizing little brat, but keep glowing at me and I'll give you a reason to light your fire. Settle down big boy, you're boiling my fucking bath."

The water was getting hotter but being blessed by the Sun Goddess made it feel like room temperature. Aiden leaned his face closer, massive hand coming to snake around Sega's tapered hips. "If you don't let my dick go, I'm going to boil you. Bold of a Sha to approach Sun's Knight with this nonsense."