My Forever Sunshine

KATCY SQUAD SERIES
1. When the Rain Falls
2. My Forever Sunshine
3. Behind Her Smile
4. Sounds of Heartbeat
5. King of the Sea
6. Heat from the Sun
7. Under the Sea Skies
8. Fell Inlove, Summer

Disclaimer:

No copy of this story should be posted in any other sites without the writer's/author's authorization or without putting the proper credit to its rightful owner. The author does not take any ownership of the songs that is used in this novel. This story belongs to Cessichtfchrmy of Wattpad. Please, do not copy without my permission.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or is used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Please, practice respect by not bringing or mentioning the names/lines of other characters from other authors novel in this story. Also, please do not comment any names and lines of my characters in the stories of other authors.

Avoid and do not engage in any fight. If you did not agree with someone else, please have a kind discussion. Any rude and harsh behavior/comments will lead to be mute.

In addition, this story contains a lot of strong language. This is still unedited. This novel might have some typographical and grammatical errors. So, please bear with me.

Plagiarism is a crime. Read at your own risk.

All Rights Reserved. 2024.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated ✧⁠\⁠(⁠>⁠o⁠<⁠)⁠ノ⁠✧