P2

"Your father is a friend of mine"Max said to Jade the dull expression never leaving his face. "Well do I know this 'friend' of yours?" Jade asks the Dutch.

"No you don't and I've been hiding you from him.." Max said. Just as Jade was going to ask more about this mysterious friend of her mother..

*KNOCK KNOCK*

'Who could that be' Jade thought to herself. Max also sharing the same look of interest as his daughter.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

The persistent knocking on the front door continued. As they looked at each other, someone else spoke up.

"Maaaax Jaaaade" the mysterious voice on the other side of the door said, although the voice is not so strange to the two people in the kitchen..

"Guys it's me, Lando and Carlos!" The Dutch racer relieved as it was just the Monegasque. "Jade sweetie why don't you open the door" Max said to his daughter.

As Jade opened the door she was shocked to see not only the three people but there was also someone else there...someone special to dear Jade. None other than Oscar Piastri himself was in front the shocked and wide eyed Dutchie.

"H-hey Oscar!" Jade said while blushing, she was also hiding a secret from her mother. That secret being the Australian in front of her.
Oscar and her had been dating ever since she joined F2, and she has never told her mother.'should I tell him today?' Jade thought contemplating if she should tell her mother about her and Oscar.

"Come in you guys!" Jade said whilst stepping back so they could come in.

"Jade I-uhh I bought something for you..I hope you like it" Oscar said whilst handing the girl something.

"Oh! Thanks Oscar! I'm sure I'll love it!" Jade said taking the neatly wrapped present from the Aussie.

"Do you mind if I open it now?"Jade asked the Mclaren driver.

"No No it's oke I don't mind,it would be better if you'd open it now" Oscar said whilst looking into Jade's eyes.

"Oh my gosh Oscar is this your McLaren shirt and what's this?" She said whilst holding a small box that was also inside.

"Oscar is this what I think it is?" Jade asked Oscar."Yes it is Jade" The Aussie said whilst opening the small box.

"Jaden Eliza Verstappen we have been dating for 1 year and you have made me the happiest man of all time in that 1 year, Jade will you be my girlfriend?" Oscar asks Jade waiting for an answer.

"Oh Oscar yes yes a thousand times yes!!" Jade said whilst Oscar put the bracelet on her hand.

"What is going on here!?" Another unknown voice says, but this seems to be unknown only to Jade not to the others in the room. A voice of a familiar Australian with an Italian last name.

"Uhm who are you and what are you doing here?" Jade asked the stranger.

"Uhh I'm Daniel Ricciardo and who are you and what are you doing in my best friends house??" Daniel asked the Dutch racer.

"I'm Jade, Jade Verstappen, daughter of Max Verstappen" Jade said with a look of confusion.

"Excuse me daughter..?" The Australian asked Jade. Jade shaking her head up and down slowly confused.

"DANIEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Max yelled angrily whilst looking at the confused Aussie.

"I'm asking you the same thing..who is she Max" Daniel said whilst pointing with his head at Jade.

"Well uhh you see so uhhm-" Max stuttered out.

"Jade, Daniel is your father"

Cliffhanger!
♡ sorry I couldn't update in time, I had a lot of school work and it was really stressful but I hope you guys like this chapter ♡