.000

A few months later.

"Xiao someone is at the door for you." I said, turning back to look at him. He stepped forward and stood infront of me. He looked at the tall man standing in front of him. "I'd like to speak with you, alone." The man said. I smiled to myself and hugged Xiao from behind. "I'll let you two talk." I said before letting go of Xiao and walking away from him. Both of them left the room as I watched them leave. I sat down onto the bed as i looked out the window, watching the moon. I slowly grew sleepy as the moon shined down on me. I laid back onto the bed and closed my eyes. I then fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to the sun shining in through the curtains. I looked around when I suddenly realized Xiao was not here. I grew panicked and got up quickly, looking around. I looked out the window to see nothing at all. A smell hit my nose and I felt sick. I stepped away from the window and out of my room. I went downstairs to look for the owner of the inn, only to see she was not there. I went out onto the balcony, looking around frantically. Nobody was at the inn. Not a single soul. I went downstairs and outside. I started to walk away from the inn and towards Liyue Harbor. When I got to a certain distance and looked back, the inn was gone. It seemed very foggy outside. I looked away and continued walking towards Liyue Harbor. When I got there, there wasn't a single soul inside the city. It was completely empty. Tears began to fall down my face as I fell to the floor. I curled up on the grass and brought my knees to my chest. I whispered Xiaos name as I cried harder. Before long i fell asleep on the grass.

A few hours went by before I eventually woke up. There was still nobody around, it seemed as if everyone on teyvat had vanished. I stood up and went back down to Liyue harbor, my eyes watering slightly. I felt so alone and vulnerable in that moment with no idea of what I should do.

I couldn't bear the feeling anymore, I was alone and I missed Xiao more than anything. I stumbled slightly as i made my way to the closest restaurant, not for food but for a knife. Once I laid my eyes on one I picked it up and looked at it. I swallowed a lump in my throat, holding the knife towards myself. Just as I was about to stab myself a felt a force pull the knife out of my hand. I looked over and saw a figure standing there but it was just a vision. The figure looked familiar as he had a worried expression on his face.

At first glance I thought it was Xiao. But something was telling me it wasn't him. "Xiao..?" I barely managed to choke out. The figure didn't say a word as he just continued to look at me worryingly.