.001

My eyes brightened slightly at the sight of an Inn in the distance. I had just recently left Mondstadt, looking for a change of scenery.

As the daughter of a god it didn't seem fitting to leave the nation she was born in. But she wasn't one of the seven so she had the freedom to do whatever she wanted.

Once I had reached the Inn I walked inside and up to the front desk. I smiled to the lady and politely asked for a reservation. She happily said yes but explained it wouldn't be ready until another hour or so. I smiled understandingly and decided to just explore the Inn for a while.

I walked around until I came across a balcony. I smiled as I walked out and looked around. I suddenly felt a presence above me. I looked back and noticed a figure up on the roof. "Hello?" I called out only to get no response. I shrugged it off and continued to look at the view. It was quite beautiful.

"And who might you be?" I heard a deep voice behind me. I turned around to see a tall man with brown hair and amber like eyes. "Oh hello! I am Luna and you are?" I say as I smile at him. "I am Zhongli. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, daughter of the anemo archon." He says as he returns the smile.

My smile drops slightly as I looked puzzled. "How did you know that?" I ask as I think to myself. "Well I guess it's alright for you to know. I am none other than the geo archon, Morax."

My eyes light up at his response. "Oh! My dad has told me so much about you!" I smile again. "Oh I'm sure he has." He chuckles slightly.

"So what has brought you to Liyue?" He asks looking at me with a normal expression. "Well! I wanted a change of scenery and I want to travel across tevyat. I've also heard of a traveller who has done alot for Liyue and Mondstadt. Sadly I was away when they arrived in Mondstadt so I never got the pleasure to meet them." I explain with a bright smile on my face. "Well actually he's in Inazuma now." Zhongli says as he thinks for a moment.

"Ah so I just barely missed him! Do you happen to know his name?" I ask with an excited expression. "His name is Aether and I'm sure he'd be quite thrilled to meet you." Zhongli says.

"Well I definitely want to stay in Liyue for a while so I will definitely make a trip to Inazuma eventually!" I say excitedly. "You definitely seemed quite thrilled to explore teyvat so I only wish you the best of luck in your travels." He says, smiling to me. "Thank you so much!"

We talk for a bit longer before he eventually leaves. I continue to look at the scenery before I hear my stomach grumble. I leave the balcony and go down to where the kitchen was and politely asked the chef for a meal. He happily agreed and went to go start cooking.

I turned to my right and see a table with a man sitting there. "Oh hello, may I?" I ask the man as I gesture to the seat across from him. "Oh why yes of course, go ahead." The man says. I smile and sit across from him. He doesn't say much as he stays focused on his book. I take the time to examine his features as he does so. He had short blue hair with yellow eyes. His attire was definitely from Liyue, telling me that he probably grew up here. He then smiled and stood up, "It was a pleasure to be in the presence of such a beautiful lady but I must go now, enjoy your meal!" I smiled as I watched him leave, my head resting in my hands.

Before long the chef came over with my meal. I smiled and payed him for it as I began to eat. Soon after finishing my meal the lady at the front desk comes up to me and gives me the key to my room. I smile and thank her as she walks away. It was getting late as the sun was now going down. I decided I wanted to go back to that balcony before going into my room. That figure I saw on the roof had me curious.

As I got closer to the where the balcony was I stood in the doorway as I spotted a man looking out at the scenery. He was quite short and had greenish hair. He wore a white shirt that was slightly see through and skin tight along with purple pants that looked to be slightly baggy on him. "Hello?" I spoke before slowly approaching behind him.

"Save the introduction, I already know who you are."  He says, still not turning around. I looked slightly puzzled as I just looked at his back. "How do you know who I am?" I ask, stepping closer. "I overheard your conversation with Morax." He says, finally turning to face me. I look back at him as I get lost in his eyes for a moment. "Ah so you know Zhongli?" I ask, smiling slightly.

He gives me a slightly surprised look. "Yes Zhongli." He says squinting his eyes at me slightly. "So I guess you already know I'm the daughter of the anemo archon then. That saves me some time." I say, continuing to give him a warm and welcoming smile.

"I'm... Xiao." He says with a slight pause between his words. I then notice the mask attached to his back side. "Wait are you the yaksha my dad, I guess, saved?" I ask him as I look at him curiously. "Yes I am." He says, crossing his arm. "Well It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Adeptus Xiao." I smile, bowing slightly in front of him. "Please don't give me that. You humans really are hard to comprehend." He scoffs slightly as he closes his eyes. "Well I'm not entirely human, you know. My mother was human but I have never met her." I say, standing up straight. "Your half god then, why don't you act like it?" He says, keeping his arms crossed as he looks at me. "W-Well I don't know how one could act like a god.." I say, slightly nervous. "Forget it. You should go back to your room before it gets dark." He says before suddenly disappearing.

I stand there for a moment to think about his words. 'Act like a god.' How does someone act like a god when they aren't?

A/n: Hello!!! I hope you guys enjoy this first little part I'm publishing as a little test. If it does well I'll continue it! Thanks for reading!