1

‘Hello mister Robertson, can I ask you something?’ A little nod signals her to go on. ‘You know I need to get a passing grade on your subject to pass this year. But I’m not good at it. Can you do me a favor? I will do anything to get a passing grade!’ Mister Robertson raises his eyebrow: ‘Anything?’ ‘Yes, literally anything, how illegal it may be. If you want drugs, I don’t know how I will get them, but I will get them to get a passing grade. So please can you help me?’ Her pleading eyes stare at her biography teacher. ‘I will think about it, come back at 4 o’clock.’

Anna walks away, it isn’t a no, but also not a yes. The next few hours she keeps thinking about it. Will he do her the favor, or, will she fail this year. Her parents will be mad if she fails, she is always the one with low marks, the ‘disgrace of the family’. She hates it, she wants to make her parents proud. Her older sister is always the one who gets the praise. Anna never. 

At 4 o’clock Anna is again in the office of mister Robertson. She silently waits until he will start speaking. ‘Hi Anna, I have thought about your question.’ He pauses dramatically. ‘If you really can do anything for me to get a pass, I will make you do anything, but one thing. Don’t tell anyone, if you do, you will fail immediately. Okay?' Anna’s heart bounces heavily in her chest, she gulps, what is she going to commit to? ‘Yes mister, I will do anything.’ ‘Great, let’s get started right now.’ ‘Alright! What do I have to do?’ But something will happen that Anna definitely didn’t think about. 

‘Wear only two pieces of clothing.’ The voice of mister Robertson is stern. ‘What do you mean… why…?’ Anna is shocked. ‘You would do anything right? But you can’t do my first order?’ ‘I didn’t think it would be something like this.’ Anna admits shyly. ‘Do it right now, or I will reduce it to one.’ Anna’s eyes can’t be bigger. ‘Yes mister, I will do it.’ She looks to the door, to go to the bathroom to change. ‘Don’t walk away, cause I don’t know if I can trust you right now that you won’t go away. Change in this room.’ Anna’s head is like a tomato, but she obeys. She takes off her stockings, shoes and blazer. ‘Like this?’ ‘Don’t you wear undergarments under your shirt and skirt?’ ‘Yes, but… do they also count as clothes?’ 'Yes, they do.’ ‘Alright sir.’ Her thong isn’t very difficult to take off while keeping her skirt at its place. Her bra is much more difficult, and mister Robertson gets a glimpse of her tits while she is changing. ‘Stand in front of me, I need to check.’ With red cheeks she follows his order. What will happen? His hands fly over her clothes, no there is nothing left besides her skirt and shirt. ‘Go home like this, and tomorrow you have to wear the same. You understand?’ With a little nod Anna walks to the door. ‘I didn’t hear you.’ ‘Yes, mister Robertson.’ She immediately whispers. She turns around and goes home. 

Is this better than failing? Robertson is definitely a handsome man, and many girls would be envious if they know what Robertson did to her. But she also felt a bit humiliated. And what will the future bring? They are just halfway through the year. There can happen a lot in the time before she passes this subject. It makes her a bit anxious but also a bit excited. 

The next day she only wears her shirt and skirt from yesterday. She walks to her classroom and talks for a bit with her friends. She doesn’t see mister Robertson walking behind her. But she feels it, his hands go over her body, checking if she doesn’t wear undergarments. Nobody notices, only Anna, she freezes a bit, but nobody sees. With her classmates she walks in the biology classroom, mister Robertson is standing in front. He gives her a  little wink and starts with the lesson. Anna can’t focus, she feels naked in the eyes of mister Robertson. His eyes wander over her body, and when the lesson nearly ends a note is on her table. See you at lunch in my office. Okay, I have to tell my friends I won’t eat with them, and we will see what will happen at lunch. 

After an hour of science we have lunch. ‘Hey girls, I can’t eat with you today, I have to meet a professor. See you later!’ They don’t ask any questions, and I walk to mister Robertsons office. ‘Hello mister, I’m here.’ I walk in his office. ‘Hi Anna, how does it feel walking in a shirt and a skirt? You didn’t pay much attention in my class.’ I feel myself getting red. ‘It’s a bit awkward, I feel like anyone would see, but it’s also kind of exciting.’ 'Really?' mister Robertson walks towards me. His hand slides under my skirt. ‘Yea, I can feel it, you’re very wet.’ I feel his fingers against my pussy, woah, this is a big step. ‘But I have a question for you. You are not the only one who needs a pass for my class. I want you to meet the other person, are you free on the weekend?’ ‘This weekend?’ ‘Yes.’ ‘Uhm.. Yes, I am free.’ ‘Okay, I don’t care what you tell your parents or roommate what you are going to do, but be here on Friday after your last lesson, and I will drop you off here on Monday before your first lesson.’ My eyes shoot wide open, that’s a long weekend, but I need my pass, so I will do it. ‘Okay sir, what do I need to take with me?’ His hands go up my chest, ‘nothing, I will make sure I have everything you need.’ He pinches my nipples. What is he going to do?! ‘Okay mister, do you need anything else, or can I go now?’ ‘Wait for a bit, you can nearly go.’  He walks to a cupboard and takes something from the drawer. ‘Can you bend over for me?’ I bend over, knowing he has full access to my pussy now. Without a warning he puts a little egg inside me, it goes easy because I’m very wet. ‘Wear this until I take it out. If you don’t pay attention in my class you will know.’ I’m flushed red and dripping wet, waiting for mister Robertson to dismiss me. ‘Do you have any further questions? If not, you can go.’ ‘I have no questions, see you soon mister Roberston.’ I walk away, very well feeling the egg inside me. I don’t want to go to the cafeteria to my friends, instead I go to the bathroom. 

I keep thinking, but the thought about a passing grade is always winning. It’s a tough week, I don’t know if I can wear more clothes, so the next day I wear a dress and a thong. On Friday I have a biology class from mister Robertson. Thinking about what will be coming that day I wander away with my thoughts. Suddenly I sit straight up. Without any sound the egg in my pussy is beginning to vibrate. That was his plan with the little egg, that was what he meant when he said: ‘You will know it, when you don’t pay attention in my class.’ I try my best to pay attention, but it’s hard when a vibrator is inside you. I see mister Robertson smirking a little, nobody notices, but I know, because he is the one controlling my vibrator. The lesson is long, and afterwards I’m free. I have the weekend. But I can’t go where I want. I walk towards mister Robertsons office. He isn’t there yet, my vibrator still vibrating inside me. I’m soaking wet. I don’t dare to sit down on a chair, it will definitely become wet. 

Suddenly mister Robertson is behind me. ‘Nice to meet you here. Before we go, I want you to change. I have clothes for you.’ He takes a bag from his desk and gives it to me. Inside is a skirt, a top and high heels. There is also some kind of underwear. 

‘Can I change in the bathroom?’ I ask shyly. ‘No, you can’t. Change right here.’ I start to change, and it is way too sexy. I can’t go outside the office like this. ‘Can’t I wear something like a jacket?’ ‘Why?’ ‘People will start questioning me, because I normally don’t wear anything like this, and then I have to tell, and I couldn’t.’ ‘You have a point. You can wear your own jacket, but maybe you will face consequences on the weekend. We also won't walk together to my car. Walk to the bus stop at the left side of the campus, there will most likely be nobody at this time. I will pick you up from there. Okay?’ ‘Yes mister.’ I put on my jacket and start walking. It’s a long distance in such high heels. I’m not familiar with it. I’m very thankful I can wear my jacket, it’s just long enough to cover my skirt. The wind does not blow very hard but it can blow the strings of my skirt away so I would stand there with a nearly naked pussy. After a longer walk than I wanted I am at the bus stop. As mister Robertson predicted there is no one. I wait for a few minutes until a nice Mercedes stops. It is the car from mister Robertson. I hop in the car, and before we take off he says: ‘Now there is nobody else, take off your jacket.’ I don’t protest but do what he says. I feel vulnerable, but I also know nobody else will see. After a drive from thirty minutes, halfway through the journey my vibrator went on very fast. I let out a surprised gasp, and can’t help myself from moaning. 

a/n
My story is gone, so here it is again. Only without pictures. I'm sorry.
Also, English is not my first language, but I hope you won't have difficulties with reading.