4

‘Good morning you both!’ Mister Robertson waits for us in the kitchen with breakfast ready. His eyes are checking us out and he smiles approvingly. ‘Today will be a relaxed day if you complete your first task, if you can’t, your day will be much harder.’ Question marks are forming in my eyes, and mister Robertson smiles. ‘Let’s eat breakfast first, then I will explain the task.’ Breakfast is eaten in silence, David and I are a bit anxious about what will come. After breakfast David and I are both sent to a separate bathroom to clean it and make it spotless in an hour. It is not an easy job, but I manage to do it. David, on the other hand, is just halfway when the hour has passed. ‘Okay, an easy day for Anna and a bit harder day for David.’ David gets a thong where his dick goes through a hole, and a normal outfit. But the thong makes it hard for him. 

I get no underwear, but a nice dress. It is a bit short though. I get high heels.

Mister Robertson takes us out to a nice restaurant. He reserved a nice table at the corner where we can look outside. The table has a long tablecloth, the ends are at the ground. There are only two chairs. ‘David, you have to sit under the table.’ I look at mister Robertson with a shocked face, but David obeys. ‘Anna, we are going to enjoy our meal here, David is going to enjoy us under the table, that’s his meal.’ I nod, a bit hesitant. ‘Put the tablecloth over your upper legs so it falls down at each side of your chair.’ I do as mister Robertson says. I feel David's hot breath against my bare skin, he pushes my legs a bit apart, just then the waitress comes to our table. David's hands run up my legs, dangerously close to my crotch. ‘Have you decided yet Anna?’ I look up to mister Robertson, ‘Eh.. I want a… ah’ I try to keep my moan when David's fingers slide between my labia. ‘A salad with some pork,’ is the first thing I can think of, my face is red, I hope the waitress won’t think anything from it. Mister Robertson smirks, he knows. When the waitress is gone, mister Robertson tries to make a conversation with me, but it is difficult for me, because I’m getting more and more aroused while David is playing with me under the table. ‘Do you like it Anna?’ ‘Yes mister, but I am afraid I will get caught by other people in the restaurant.’ ‘I don’t think it will happen, but yeah, you have to be careful.’ David brings me to the edge and stops then. He just goes away. My breath is heavy, but I try to calm down when I see the waitress walking towards our table with our order. 

David crawls under the table to mister Robertson. He takes the zipper from his trousers, and slowly puts it down. He doesn’t wear any underwear under it, and it is easy to take his dick out. He slowly starts caressing his dick, it is getting harder under his touch. With his tongue he lightly touches the tip, and with one hand he kneads his balls. But not only is mister Robertsons dick rock hard, David too gets aroused. While mister Robertson and Anna are eating David gives them under the table pleasure. Getting them aroused, and nearly over the edge, and then switching to the other. Anna is so needy, but David is playing a game with them. Then mister Robertson gives him an order. ‘David, take off your pants.’ It is difficult under the table, but he manages to do it. It doesn’t take long before mister Robertson put his shoe against his dick. A faint wince comes from under the tablecloth. ‘Pleasure Anna on all fours, so your ass is on my side.’ Nearly immediately Anne feels David's tongue against her sensitive clit. One of mister Robertson’s hands goes under the table. Anna doesn’t know what he is doing, but it most likely is painful because David bites a little on her clit, which makes her moan. Then he goes on sucking, and within 5 minutes he makes her reach a climax. It is very hard to keep quiet, but when she looks around the restaurant nobody's looking at them. And outside the restaurant life goes on, and nobody is paying any attention to her. David stops and turns around to make mister Robertson cum too. Mister Robertson signals her to feel under the table. Her hand goes down, and immediately she feels David’s butt. Now she knows why he bit on her clit. A buttplug is inside his butt and with a string connected to ring around his dick. She playfully tugs on it, and feels how his butt is arching backwards to get more comfort. 

It takes David longer to get mister Robertson to a release. And sometimes mister Robertson signals Anna to tug again on the string. She obeys, knowing the punishments mister Robertson can think of. But she also feels a bit sorry for David. After a while mister Robertson released too, and David can put his pants back on. When he crawls from under the table his hard dick is noticeable in his pants. Mister Robertson pays and we go back home.