Memories🦋

༺❁❁❁༻

༺❁❁❁༻

𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙘 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚, 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙩. Silence surrounded us and I didn't dare say another word. I looked at Alec's figure which had stopped in place and his eyes were on the ground, but I could see that there were a lot of things going on in his mind at the moment.

"You remember." Alec muttered aloud and soon looked up his eyes were soft and darkened from the bright red they were before.

"I didn't remember at first." I said looking him in the eyes and swallowed deeply.

"It's been too long, I didn't remember at first but I stared at your handwriting and it all just came to mind." I explained and my fingers went to my left hand. Alec's gaze followed my hand and he stared at my left hand before I continued speaking again.

"It was you who wrote that note to me that night." I said laughing a little bit.

Our eyes met again and I shook my head. "You knew who I was all along, how long had you been following me?" I asked and Alec stepped closer but I stepped back and he stopped in disappointment.

"Yes, I knew you were my soulmate then, but you were human and married to..." Alec began but soon stopped, clenching his jaw, and I raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Did you know Michael?" I asked and Alec looked at me.

"That year Jane and I came to England to look for information, about Stefan who used to have parties and lot humans and vampires disappeared. The word reached Caius' ears and he sent us to find out about things." He spoke and I was shocked.

"We found out a lot, Michael your... your husband, you never wondered why he wouldn't show in the sun or why his eyes changed color?" Alec asked in wonder and I furrowed my brows. "Afterwards I thought, and he had two diets, he kept his eyes secret with both bloods." I mumbled out loud and Alec crossed his arms over his chest.

"I started following Michael and soon I found out about you, I found out that you don't even know about vampires. I knew at first sight that you were mine." Alec continued, looking away from me.

"Did Jane know too and who else?" I asked wonderingly.

"I wanted to take you away from him, but Jane said I can't do that, at least not now. After following Michael, I met Damon, who was talking about his father under the influence of alcohol and his suspicions. I went with him to a party and two months later you arrived with Michael."

"You told that Damon to warn me?"

Alec nodded and I raised my hand to my hair, sighing aloud at the same time.