DreamWorld

Eva Hong POV

"So that's all you should know for now". He said. The superficial creature in the face of a human wait! I should say it is God's  'favourite' creation cause just look at him. Yupp! Something like that said .

I AM STILL PROCESSING WHAT HE SAID!!

*A little while ago*

"W-who are you?" , I asked with fear clearly in my eyes while still holding my cane tilted towards him like I was already ready to hit him.

"Well you humans tend to call me Time or Dream, so well call me whatever you feel comfortable with ". He said it in one go like the world was about to end and after that he went straight towards my couch and settled down like he owned this place π_π.

THIS PLACEEEE!!!!!?!

This place is something that no-one can imagine (*•*). I was mesmerized by the beauty of this room. It was so huge! , it was totally giving that extravagant vibes and those luxurious, royal, shimmery vibes .
Where the hell am I??('_')??  Cause I am 1234567890987654321% sure that the belongings in this room are mine!

"Absolutely, they are yours" That weird person said. Like how?? He is literally reading my mind.

"Excuse me sir! {°=°} , it is not at all right that you are intruding my privacy by doing that".
I said it with my faced flushed with anger.

But the thing that is still a big question mark is that Where Am I?? And the way I have dressed an even got my eyesight back , I am sure this place is not the world I live in!

Without wasting a second I took my seat in front of him ."Okay! So tell me , Who you actually are and where the hell am I??". I asked. "Like I said I am Time , time of this world , and this world where you are right now is the world of 'Wish upon me' "He said . I replied " So you're telling me that name of this planet is Wish upon me ("_")"
"It's not a planet... Hmmm.... You can say that it's a different dimension " "Ohhh! I see , So will you bother to explain to me in detail? " I replied sarcastically.

"Haven't you read 'Wish open me' ....ohhh yeah you were blind " now he is going on the wrong path bro chose death by himself.

"Don't test my patience and tell me what in the world is happening?"

"The world you are right now is a Novel world , the god of this world chose you to bless with another chance to life" he said.
"Hahah...huh? You are saying that one day I suddenly wake up and is reincarnated in the world of novel" I replied with disbelief. "Exactly! Well the God gave you a chance if you are able to survive till the end you will be granted  your life back by God".

"What do you mean by GRANTED MY LIFE BACK"

              *************************
Author 's Pov
Yeahhh... I kinda know that that girl is a little dim witted but it will be fun to see how will she survive and beat the death! (•✓•).

                   *******************
Word count:- 522 Words.