The Start

Eva 's POV :-

So basically I developed interest in reading Books, Manghwa, Manga , etc. and at 15 I started writing 'Wish upon you'.

As long as I remember I had written 2 volumes but they weren't published.

It was a normal cliché love story . Isabella Villanelle the female protagonist of the novel is a poor girl who helps Axel Novah who is the CEO of Novah group and is well known in the underworld unintentionally during a gangster war. ( of course! Of which she doesn't have an idea of and she is that kind FL which every novel have). After searching for 3 years Axel finally finds her and makes her fall for him but an unfortunate twist of fate takes place
When Axel's father arranges his marriage with t his father's best Ally Noah Albany's daughter 'Hazel Albany'. As soon as they get married Fl's life starts pouring with unfortunate events and the whole blame is put on Hazel.

Hazel being a girl who is shaped and brought up for being quiet and take all the blame of her sister on her head could not bring herself to speak up for herself and eventually faces c the light and get's killed by the second lead 'Alexader William'.

Yeah I know this is too typical love story but I was just 16 when I wrote this. So it is what it is.

But 2 months after turning 17 my bestfriend Miyeon turned out to be a big bitch she attempted to murder me and the worst thing is I don't even know why she attempted to murder me. I somehow managed to get out of her grip but in return I lost my eyesight , and suddenly one day when I wake up with sight in my eyes and in a whole different body, person, and world.

Well that dream or whatever person told me that she was finally successful in murdering me after 9 years and the rest... Well you know (π-π).

So now I am no more Eva Hong now I am now  Hazel Albany . She is surely drop dead gorgeous, with perfect figure. The only thing she lacks is her habbit, habbit to speak up for herself.

And the God of this world has chose me to give another chance and I will surely not waste this chance. I and Hazel both will make it to the end alive
                *** Not That Typical ***
                         Reincarnation
                                 Story

Author's POV:-

I know this update is so lateee! And I am so sorry for this. I will make sure to update regularly.

Ik that my chapters are too short but I am still on the way of developing the story.

Word count:- 452 Words.

                *************************