ᎮᏒᎧᏝᎧᎶᏬᏋ

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

In the quiet depths of Tokyo, beneath the flickering streetlights and the perpetual hum of city life, an ancient secret lingered in the shadows. The Kuroo family, seemingly ordinary, carried a legacy that was anything but. Generations of pure-blooded vampires, their lineage was supposed to have been eradicated centuries ago. Yet, against all odds, they survived, adapting and evolving to blend seamlessly with humanity.

Kuroo Tetsurou, the charismatic captain of Nekoma's volleyball team, bore the weight of this hidden truth. His parents, masters of restraint, had taught him and his siblings the delicate art of suppressing their insatiable thirst for blood. To the outside world, they were a normal family, but within the walls of their home, the Kuroos lived in constant vigilance, guarding their secret with their lives.

The summer brought with it an intense training camp, uniting teams from across Japan: Karasuno, Aoba Johsai, Fukurodani, Shiratorizawa, Inarizaki, Date Tech, Nohebi, Johzenji, and Itachiyama. For Kuroo, this was more than just an opportunity to hone his skills-it was a test of his resolve. Surrounded by rivals and allies alike, he was determined to keep his secret buried.

Days at the camp were grueling, filled with endless drills and matches that pushed everyone to their limits. Kuroo thrived in the challenge, his leadership and strategic mind shining through. Yet, beneath his confident exterior, the strain of constant suppression gnawed at him.

It was during an intense practice match that the unthinkable happened. A collision on the court left Kuroo injured, a small cut on his arm. The sight of his own blood, rich and enticing, triggered a primal hunger he had long kept at bay. His eyes darkened, fangs threatening to emerge as he fought to maintain control.

In that moment of vulnerability, Daishou Suguru, the sly captain of Nohebi, noticed the change. His eyes narrowed, suspicion flickering in their depths. As Kuroo struggled to compose himself, the air around them grew tense, the other players sensing something amiss.

Kuroo's secret, so carefully guarded, was on the brink of exposure. The delicate balance of his life hung in a thin thread, threatened by the very thing he had sought to protect. As the training camp pressed on, he faced an uncertain future, where allies could become enemies, and the truth could shatter the fragile peace he had built.

In the midst of camaraderie and competition, Kuroo Tetsurou's world teetered on the edge of chaos, his true nature poised to reveal itself in the most unexpected of places.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Dear Readers,

I regret to inform you that I have decided to unpublish/delete the series LA Omega De La Pandilla. I have lost the inspirations and motivation to continue writing this story, and my interest in the anime/manga as references has waned. I apologize for any disappointment this may cause and appreciate all the support and enthusiasm you have shown.

Thank you for understanding, and I hope to find new inspiration for future projects that we can enjoy together.

And this is the prologue of the new series of Kuroshou that has been in my mind. This will be continued after "My Beloved Alpha" have reached its end. So I am leaving this prologue as a teaser for this upcoming project!

However, if you would still like me to write a story using the same reference material [Ex. Tokyo revengers, Demon slayer, more haikyuu, etc.], please let me know. While it won't follow the original flow of events in the manga/anime, I am open to creating new stories based on your interest.

Warm regards,
Your dearest Author,
MISS_BBC13

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾